interlude [L2J]L2Fame

Justice

There are much more players out there who don't even heard about us because we aren't on any votesite,so for them it will be a completely new server.

I mean we still can earn many players,it just depends from us.(if they like server)

Who cares about old delays if the server is good?

you believe that ppl are pets to visit your site every day if you open the server or not? they dont get bored of this situation?

you believe that ppl are pets to visit your site every day if you open the server or not? they dont get bored of this situation?

I got bored from this situation too,what's the point?

Server had delays,many got bored but server will launch.

You like our features? Join & have fun.

It's all about " I want to play on interlude pvp server ",we offer our work.

Care if we got late to open,really.

Anyway,if you want to play in our server join tomorrow.

If not,good luck on searching one.

Generally about nowadays servers,ye many had 150 online because all where the same-facking-easy-2 weeks server.

I want something bigger and that's why more difficulties came up.

I could open one like l2samael,just add 2-3 random farm zone with some easy mobs,happy drops,easy enchant and care only about protection. After 1 month server will be dead.

I had a heavy more things to do in here,in addition with that i don't use a ready custom pack(l2jfrozen).

Guest Elfocrash

No I don't agee with you I don't think the L2Fame Staff Team said lies. About the People will see tomorrow 150 or more. Who server has 150+ from the first day?

stop licking Justice's ass by saying something positive for the server only cuz you wanna be staffer here.Admit that they screwed up with the server.This server had the best foundations in order to be a really successful server. They did a mistake .ok .but do you know what misses now from the server? Echemitheia! They have to make something get back all this people they lost.and your replies doesn't really help.

The server can be resurrected.You(Justice,FighterBoss) have to do some good choices 

stop licking Justice's ass by saying something positive for the server only cuz you wanna be staffer here.Admit that they screwed up with the server.This server had the best foundations in order to be a really successful server. They did a mistake .ok .but do you know what misses now from the server? Echemitheia! They have to make something get back all this people they lost.and your replies doesn't really help.

The server can be resurrected.You(Justice,FighterBoss) have to do some good choices 

Elfocrash I dont ask your opinion about my posts. About the licking I don't licking omg who the Justice? lol I just play in his server.

Hope to be good, good luck!

Thanks,i hope so too.

Good luck boy. Me and some friends will join your server and support it until the end.

Thanks,glad to see you and let me know for any request/problem in game.