What do you hate at lol...

My last game was just bad.. i was ryze mid vs kata, top was rene and shaco russians...shaco had 50k dmg wih 10 kills and i had 100kdmg with 5 kills.. (shaco kser)

moreover rene finished 5/16 and when he was 4/10 he called me noob and feeder while i had 4/4....

My last game was just bad.. i was ryze mid vs kata, top was rene and shaco russians...shaco had 50k dmg wih 10 kills and i had 100kdmg with 5 kills.. (shaco kser)

moreover rene finished 5/16 and when he was 4/10 he called me noob and feeder while i had 4/4....

ranked?

I am planning to stop playing ranked games because the chances to have a troll/feeder/raging kid in your team are extremely high..And troll/feeder/kiddo equals with a lose..and i havent win in ranked since november of 2011..pathetic!

I hate leavers in co ops oO

you can win co op alone, lol.

ranked?

I am planning to stop playing ranked games because the chances to have a troll/feeder/raging kid in your team are extremely high..And troll/feeder/kiddo equals with a lose..and i havent win in ranked since november of 2011..pathetic!

and your elo is? negative?

not if you are 3 lvl and the other 4 leave.. :P (referral lvling)

if u are fed with a huge dmg carry, you can get it alone.

you can win co op alone, lol.and your elo is? negative?

800!i changed to west and my 2 first games were defeats,as usual,with 2 leavers from the 5th minute...i was playing rammus as jungler and my score was 3/0/2,in the next game i was playing as shyvanna,jungler again (1/0/4) with a raging kid who intentionally fed.....

800!i changed to west and my 2 first games were defeats,as usual,with 2 leavers from the 5th minute...i was playing rammus as jungler and my score was 3/0/2,in the next game i was playing as shyvanna,jungler again (1/0/4) with a raging kid who intentionally fed.....

Since i made an account to west to see how things going on there, I found out that at west there are a lot of leavers while on east are a lot of noobs...