Katarina, The Sinister Blade. AP Version!

Dulens.

55.jpg

Spells.

exhaust.pngflash.png

My Build. (Classic)

3020.png3116.png3089.png3146.png3157.png3001.png

Recommended Items (Classic)

1054.png3020.png3116.png3146.png3001.png3089.png

Recommended Items (Dominion)

1052.png3020.png3146.png3116.png3089.png3001.png

Abilities

55-1.pngBouncing Blade - Katarina throws a dagger that bounces from enemy to enemy, dealing magic damage.

Katarina throws a dagger that hits up to 2/3/4/5/6 enemies, dealing 60/95/130/165/200 (+ ) (+0.35) magic damage. Each subsequent hit deals 10% less damage.

55-2.pngKiller Instincts - Passive: Katarina's attacks deal increased damage. Active: Katarina's next basic attack has a bonus effect. Bouncing Blade deals full damage to every target hit and reduces incoming healing to the target, or after using Shunpo Katarina takes reduced damage for 3 seconds.

Passive: Katarina's abilities and melee attacks deal 8/12/16/20/24 additional damage each hit.

Active: Katarina's next basic ability has a bonus effect.

Bouncing Blade: Deals full damage to every target it hits and applies 50% healing reduction for 5 seconds.

Shunpo: Katarina takes 15/20/25/30/35% reduced damage from enemy attacks for 3 seconds.

55-3.pngShunpo - Katarina instantly moves to her target's location. If the target is an enemy, she deals damage.

Katarina moves to her target's location. If the target is an enemy, she deals 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.75) magic damage to the target.

55-4.pngDeath Lotus - Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing daggers with unrivaled speed at up to three nearby champions.

Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing 10 daggers over 3 seconds at the closest 3 enemy champions. Each dagger deals 50/65/80 (+ ) (+0.25) magic damage.

55-5.pngVoracity - After a champion kill or assist, Katarina gains 25 gold and her cooldowns are reduced by 15 seconds.

Skills Order.

Level 1 : Shunpo

Level 2 : Bouncing Blade

Level 3 : Shunpo

Level 4 : Killer Instincts

Level 5 : Shunpo

Level 6 : Death Lotus

Level 7 : Shunpo

Level 8 : Bouncing Blade

Level 9 : Shunpo

Level 10 : Bouncing Blade

Level 11 : Death Lotus

Level 12 : Bouncing Blade

Level 13 : Bouncing Blade

Level 14 : Killer Instincts

Level 15 : Killer Instincts

Level 16 : Death Lotus

Level 17 : Killer Instincts

Level 18 : Killer Instincts

Tips

*Try using Killer Instinct's active and Shunpo to increase your survivability while using Death Lotus.

*Try waiting until the other team is distracted with fighting your team, and use Shunpo to teleport into the fray and unleash a devastating Death Lotus.

*Using Shunpo on an ally or allied minion can be a great escape tactic.

I Made this Build because the old it isn't helpful! It's my first build so..;p

sorry, it's my first build. i will make more today for many champions:)

If you are about to make a topic like this for every champion, better dont do it.Either make it complete, or..

• 2 weeks later...