interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

New updates:

- Fixed flag when choosing a career attacking mob

- The Offe can not use skills such as Archer Lethal Shot, Stun Shot, Burst Shot, Double Shot if you do not have arrows

- It was impossible to beat the guards at the siege if you are not registered or have You are not a clan - Fixed

-Added the ability to roll back battle skills before starting and after finishing at the Olympics

- Added ability to select any period of the Olympiad (starting and ending a day for years, as you please)

-In clanbonus manager an opportunity to add things

- Fixed critical bug with the trades and private trade (bug described in the section of the client and not disclosed)

- Now you can not use the command / unstuck when you FEAR effect

- Added protection against getting your pvp and pvp rewards with two windows (check on HWId)

- Added protection from second on all windows with verification by Event HWId

- When selecting your character is now checked on the server shatdavn if that disconnects rather than a dull silence

- Fixed certification system in Buffer: you can save the profile with a certificate, then send the certificate to a friend and quietly buff profile ... Now only the usual profile baffnet buffs, pay no baffnet

- Implemented the binding account for HWID (LameGuard)

- Added extender (the description of his work in the client section)

-Autoclanbonus manager now checks the time the game is not a clan leader, and each player's clan

- Fixed NPC in the form of players (always looking to one side, now look, depending on from heading)

-Added the correct party system dueeley + if the stadium Olympic someone is - used as a place of battle arena Gludin

-Added system paint names / titles from Clove

.pvp - Fixed bug when using the antitargetom .farm / .pvp - Fixed bug (could run into Snipe) after using the command .farm / .pvp (Coming Soon - go for it

-Added a system with a list of banned nicknames when creating a character and change through the Donut Shop nick

-Changed mirage + now works for mage attack

-added new chat filtering system

More updates will be posted soon.

Regards,

L][Narsell Team

i have say to my leader too for server we will join all too ^^

the best clan/ally around ^^

i will not say name just we are around 100-150 ppl and many have the best respect who know l2 and are not kid,and many more like 1k war + they are crying every time xDDDD