interlude [L2J] L2 Narsell

LineageNarsell

hey Narsell i think you should remove .inventory(You can see of other player inventory), its not good idea to look on players inventory at items or dyes augments etc etc. this things must be a secret alot of kids will copy the onther players staff i think you should remove it,

thanks

+1 to dyes... you can see what augm a player has just by using it... (if you are a bit experienced) and about items... who cares? ;p

+1 to dyes... you can see what augm a player has just by using it... (if you are a bit experienced) and about items... who cares? ;p

hehe, any way Narsell you Should Remove .stat(You can see stat of other player) like that there will be no pvps every one will check the guy who will attack him if he is weak he will attack if he is strong he wont attack and server going be bored this things must be Hidden !!!,

Thanks

i have play this week 5  pvp server,all was fail,all are opening failed pvp server w/o to know to developing and w/o experience,with what i have saw here on narsell,this guy have make some work,bp w/o heal Pi,olympiad no aguments,olympiad waiting list 120 sec,i thing this server will be the best.i cant waiting the grand opening :P