[Report]Dev

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

i wanna report Dev for being offensive without reason on this post http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=227739.msg2008292#msg2008292

give me a reason for doing this?

1st:I told what was the problem with the textures and he told me that the Zmodeler program gave him an error so i tried to solve THE PROGRAM'S error as i explained him what the texture's error was

2nd:Dev don't even have half knowledge on Client Modding of mine and he says ironically "nice tries" on a random post?

3rd:Next time read 4 times a thread's replies before you answer you mad boy.I solved his texture's problem which was the mapping destruction after exporting the obj file.his problem later was a PROGRAM problem irrelevant to client modding.this is the reason i told him to google it.

That's all.

My problem is that you drive this guy misleading what to do. Let the people decide who has half knowledge comparing to you on client mods since I haven't ever insulted you. I understand that you try to help but you don't really solve the problem when you just spam his topic saying to him go and search google.

google the error until you find the answer to your problem

After all that instead of asking me to report you , you make a 'report topic' about me ? Good.

Guest Elfocrash

He had a problem with the program's intallation Zmodeler. IRRELEVANT to client modding.Should i know the problem of a program by heart?

i told him to google it.ah..this guy...

He had a problem with the program's intallation Zmodeler. IRRELEVANT to client modding.Should i know the problem of a program by heart?

i told him to google it.ah..this guy...

Your programms are ancient. No client modder works with Zmodeler and shits. The fact you fellow Lauq's guides to start learning how to make an animation is good for you but in our days it won't help him at all. Like I said before no one uses those ancient programms anymore and the reason is that they bug his textures while taking much more time than other programms take.

Guest Elfocrash

Your programms are ancient. No client modder works with Zmodeler and shits. The fact you fellow Lauq's guides to start learning how to make an animation is good for you but in our days it won't help him at all. Like I said before no one uses those ancient programms anymore and the reason is that they bug his textures while taking much more time than other programms take.

the problem is not this though.as long as it works i will use it.L2tool from gildor is ancient too but we still use it.the problem is not the method.it's the result.you had no reason to be offensive.you where client moderator without any share in client mod section.why don't you "teach" us the new methods with a guide?do you expect that you will sell a single armor by just helping on client request section?daydreamer...

anyway I don't know why lose time making this discussion, live day by day, the old guides like LauQ do is what use everybody to begin in 3D Model items to L2, then do not criticize when nobody did anything until my friend after a long time to help with this and showing my minimal knowledge to achieve this, many people start following the guidelines, but you can look at the topics that nobody created anything just paintings.

My problem is that you drive this guy misleading what to do. Let the people decide who has half knowledge comparing to you on client mods since I haven't ever insulted you. I understand that you try to help but you don't really solve the problem when you just spam his topic saying to him go and search google. After all that instead of asking me to report you , you make a 'report topic' about me ? Good.

he just answered in your question why u have to report him? lol

Dev

Swsta kati paidakia pou uparxoun kai kanoun paraklhseis ston CEO na tous unprotect ta files.. Twra to oloklhrwses.

i lold with that

he said that CEO helped elfocrash to unprotect Dev files

Dev

i lold with that

he said that CEO helped elfocrash to unprotect Dev files

let me told you I don't help him to unprotec files, and in this case he think is a smart guy lying ppl with knowledge him don't know is a loser, better like him and others modders buy this tool or get of Ave or users they fucked, I have another, but everyone knows who does things right, I have a conscience.

you were answering about his problem and after 2-3 replies you said to search google. thats why he told you that you answered randomly and you will confuse the author. he warned you, but he was like more offensive than he should be. so you understood his mistake and you made a topic so you can be supported by other (maybe troll) guys instead of pming one global moderator? maybe you dont want him in this place? as l2 mod i mean. maybe you want his place? why so much hate against him?

you were answering about his problem and after 2-3 replies you said to search google. thats why he told you that you answered randomly and you will confuse the author. he warned you, but he was like more offensive than he should be. so you understood his mistake and you made a topic so you can be supported by other (maybe troll) guys instead of pming one global moderator? maybe you dont want him in this place? as l2 mod i mean. maybe you want his place? why so much hate against him?

what about that?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=227842.0