Lineage II gaming

Phunk

Classes aren't good ballanced, but they're working at it. Big Community? Nah. More ppls leave than join the server.

P.S. We'd wait for Sublimity reopen :)

xax0r you mean it will reopen at Interlude or Gracia ?

I play at this server and I dont think that classes are good ballanced. And you start trololo here? God damn!

This guy (Wokie) is ass licking cage ...

when i started saying my point of view about this server it made him so mad ....

he just acting like a child... he also made post on a low rate server im playing  and flamming that server ( while he didnt even log  lol ) only because i said that lineage2gaming is bad server  ....

xax0r you mean it will reopen at Interlude or Gracia ?

on Interlude

when i started saying my point of view about this server it made him so mad ....

he just acting like a child... he also made post on a low rate server im playing  and flamming that server ( while he didnt even log  lol ) only because i said that lineage2gaming is bad server  ....

dont care about him... ingore that piece of sh..

agree with you

you said your things alrdy and you keep talking about l2g

if u are ok with ur words

gtfo from my topic:)

Just ignore them, just haters and advertise other server lol, they are just some childs. This server is great thats about it, if they dont like it fine, holy shit leave then and stop write in this topic?

I do not understand why you guys are arguing in this thread, everyone get to have their own opinions, some people think this server is good while others think it's not good. Like it fits me perfectly and I like it, as "Vaine" mentioned on the forum. "Be pleased with secure, no crash, DDoS or any similar things, a playable server", they are also great & active staff.

Donations is perfect to, nobody "gets" overpowered by money...

This is MY opinion.

-sg

I never had connection problems. This also never before happend to me until now,started SPS here for fun and when i use hydro 1/3 attacks are normal,rest is fcking like w/o bss.

Tricky, well ask on the forum, and maybe check ping the server?

-sg

SS Lag is not caused by connection it is caused by IO load on the servers hardrives.

i had a problem with login in and Vaine checked it and solved the problem. u should write on lineage2gaming forum.

and btw server is great. worth playing. the only ones that troll this server are quiters who didnt achieve nothing ing or ultra high rate players who are not used to pve for their items :)

There are always trolls for the well populated servers....they follow the good servers like a pack of coyotes. Has been that way for a longtime and don't see it changing lol. I would try but I am working on my own server at the moment :P