[Share] Lineage 2 TAUTI bow (Freya)

• 2 weeks later...

wow.. its nice.. thanks for the share AVE :)

@replies

to the unnecessary replies, I think its clearly stated on his thread that he just want to SHARE the bow client side, and he also stated that don't ask for STATS,

and for the presentation, maybe creating a presentation he can choose how he will present it.

P.S. I just want to ask, because I didn't see the video presentation, is the effects of the bow included?

wow.. its nice.. thanks for the share AVE :)

@replies

to the unnecessary replies, I think its clearly stated on his thread that he just want to SHARE the bow client side, and he also stated that don't ask for STATS,

and for the presentation, maybe creating a presentation he can choose how he will present it.

P.S. I just want to ask, because I didn't see the video presentation, is the effects of the bow included?

yes, are included but wrong color on fade material!

Hahaha, Wrong color -.-

You know what is really funny ? And why I laugh at first time ? Because I know reason why You are here - why You are writhing all this stupid thing I dont care about. You want to show me that You know something "better". But I'm a single person and I dont care about color of that small effect. I did that just to fill the blender, not to make it perfect as long it sucks...

So...take care :D

You know what is really funny ? And why I laugh at first time ? Because I know reason why You are here - why You are writhing all this stupid thing I dont care about. You want to show me that You know something "better". But I'm a single person and I dont care about color of that small effect. I did that just to fill the blender, not to make it befect as long it sucks...

So...take care :D

Everyone is noble ...

Friend does not know what you're talking about!

you have a lot of ego to think I would account for the forum because of you actually did not even know you were here

Everyone is noble ...

Friend does not know what you're talking about!

you have a lot of ego to think I would account for the forum because of you actually did not even know you were here

Yeah, maybe I have huge ego, but after all I said that because it seems that L2 community is full of persons who like to point others mistakes - even single and stupid ones - just because they think they are better :)

Nevermind, it is like it is

Yeah, maybe I have huge ego, but after all I said that because it seems that L2 community is full of persons who like to point others mistakes - even single and stupid ones - just because they think they are better :)

Nevermind, it is like it is

This is not true!

Do you think so because admit not that is wrong!

I do it for myself, because I like customs, has nothing to do with you friend, I'm not calculating who is the best, i only comment about the color of the effect, and you call me lame, you want me to be happy with that?

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...