[Help]c6 walker IG for DN (full)

h0nz1k

Pls can some1 post here c6 walker IG in to Dragon Network ? thx^^

sry if it's early post :) here but in search I am not so good

pls can some1 help me ?:)

edit: I have only l2w 1.51 and system 4 c4 :)

Since We Have So Many Player`s From DN Here , Why MoD Dont Make A  Section / Topic About DN ...

It`s By The Way The Best Server For L2 (even when Mod`s there dont care about players , and every day we see more corruption in deed)

DN = L2 Corruption (Where?  0o)

GZ to all DN players, they are the real survivals ... by still playing in suck server  :D

Since We Have So Many Player`s From DN Here , Why MoD Dont Make A  Section / Topic About DN ...

It`s By The Way The Best Server For L2 (even when Mod`s there dont care about players , and every day we see more corruption in deed)

DN = L2 Corruption (Where?  0o)

GZ to all DN players, they are the real survivals ... by still playing in suck server   :D

find me better server with so many ppl online, this sub class system and other nice ideas on DN

ppl say DN is sh1t but still is one of the best server,

better server with so many lolipops and corruption like you call this ( but in fact this is "take care about gm friends") that empty server with 300 ppl online

find me better server with so many ppl online, this sub class system and other nice ideas on DN

ppl say DN is sh1t but still is one of the best server,

better server with so many lolipops and corruption like you call this ( but in fact this is "take care about gm friends") that empty server with 300 ppl online

agree... alot of ppl say bad things but in fact DNET is unique.

In the end. Bake Ice was cracked by me. This is the tool for bypassing bake ice.

Download Link:

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Guide:

1. Decompress it anywhere.

2. Open set.ini file of l2walker, change IP to the local ip (localhost, 127.0.0.1), change port to 2106. If you use token changer, change the token to 5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24.

3. Open ServerList.ini file of my Bake Ice By-Passer. Modify it like set.ini.

4. Open L2Asrv, open Bake Ice By-Passer.

5. Now you can login successfully.

Set.ini for L2Walker:

Code:

[servers]

ServerList=L2Vicious;L2Frozen;

DefaultServer=1

[L2Vicious]

IP=85.14.217.32

Port=2106

Token=5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24

[L2Frozen]

IP=195.251.253.87

Port=2106

Options.ini for L2Walker 10.7.1:

Code:

[Options]

Title=L2Walker 10.7.1

EXE=l2walker.exe

Server=STANDART

OffSet=$0053C498

GMFix=0

Rename=1

If you got mswinsck.ocx error, download and put it in your system32 directory:

DLL-files.com - mswinsck.dll, free download

By Tarksauron

bake ice bypass

and i obtained this:

ip: 85.14.217.252

port: 2106

Token: 5BE4C437A72D865DA0F58D4D22154 B9E433C6C5D

Go boys, we are near of walking in dragon network interlude. ;D

"Bake Ice By-Passer by turksauron

11498: 127.0.0.1 request to connect 85.14.217.252:2106

11498: Token is not fit with the client token"

I use token protocol engine by hint to get it

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/22109385/88e1c8d0/TokenProtocol_engine_v2.html

and what u do for the bypasser say this? i open de bypasser and no say nothing T_T

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Customs being added to systextures/animation/texture influences the increase in virtual ram by a very small amount, which means you won't have a headache in the future with critical error issues, unless it's a dubious custom, there are 2 custom weapon packs available for H5 that are "compromised", they didn't make a very good adaptation, one of the packages is the weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, another is the hero weapons from the goddess of destruction for H5, avoid these customs for your H5 server if you see it on any forum.   Now coming back to your question; one thing that the NCSoft developers never did was add files to their system, probably because they were aware of what could happen when doing that, now think about one thing: the game's system retail itself is no more than 70MB, every time there was an update made by NCSoft they always added the equipment/items/cloaks etc. in their folders intended for that, so why do we do this? I still have my client containing a system with almost 1GB, 1-2h online is the time I can stay online before the ram memory limit, but I have already redone my entire client with customs being destined for textures/systexture/animations, almost all the customs that I had on that client containing a 1GB system I have on my current server, with the difference that I removed everything from the system and critical error is now nothing more than legends, my current server has a total of 220MB in the system folder
    • Do you think that everything on the system is loaded regardless if you use it or not ? or even worst, are they loaded even if they exist as textures/meshes but not defined on the DAT files ?
    • DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt
    • Yes, it is, it's not hard to do (if you know what you're doing); just time consuming.   To make some things clear: 1. You can not create .ukx files with animated skeletalmeshes inside, by using any of the freeshared L2Editors (basically, no support for .psa files) 2. You need a patched UT2003/UT2004. You can either get your own ut2004 and download Gildor's patch from his web, or use any of these: When you use these, you should be able to import both .psk and .psa animations > link the skeletalmesh to the psa > save as .ukx > use ut2down to convert the file to l2 format > encrypt the .ukx with standard l2 encryption (you can use mxc encdec, you can find it in the folder of the l2editor i shared). Your best bet is to use pawnviewer (aka dev mode) to test that. If you have troubles with that process then leave a reply here, otherwise, if it works correctly, you can move on to adding missing animnotify classes to you unrealed, then proper animnotifies, sounds, effects or w/e is missing from your .ukx files. Keep in mind that this is overall not difficult but a huge amount of work (unless you're good at scripting/macros) since you'd need to manually re-create every single animnotify, by hand. If you have doubts or i wasn't clear enough let me know here. (in case you don't know what an animnotify is: UDN - Two - AnimNotifies (unrealengine.com) )  
    • Welcome to JewStor Service!!!   ❖Ready-made verified wallets, exchanges, business banks and to order accounts. ❖EU/UK/US/DE Stuff: 100% Verified! Reliable financial tools for your business. ❖Popular items available include: Stripe business + Payoneer, Deutshce Bank, BBVA ES, Xapo Bank, Revolut business / personal, Santander Bank, Wallester business, Bitsa EU, Binance EU, Qonto Business, Blackcatcard EU, Shopify Payments, ICard EU, N26 EU, Naga Pay EU, Paysera EU, Mistertango Business and many others.
  • Topics