[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

egw pali na soy pw tin ali8eia de to perimenw k eskase muti apo to pou9ena... ;)

Egw palh oute $ den phra apo auth thn malakia kai exw kanh pano apo 3000. :@

• 2 weeks later...

So guys, what is happening to neobux the most of u quited?

I am still there preparing a good cash-out! About 10-15$ usd in the next week.

I am preparing one last cash out that is going to be around 20$ - 30$ usd maybe more or less and i'm out of Neobux, i selling direct referrals and keep extending my rented refs before the expire. I will quit because i left my rented referrals inactive for a long time without to recycle them and now i cant fix that damn AVG need to invest and i am not going to invest a single penny for a ptc project.

I already have 7$ in my main balance and my worst referral expires at 28 days. I hope i will have some luck to sell many direct referrals, by now i cant sell anyone else (40 dr left).

I am preparing one last cash out that is going to be around 20$ - 30$ usd maybe more or less and i'm out of Neobux, i selling direct referrals and keep extending my rented refs before the expire. I will quit because i left my rented referrals inactive for a long time without to recycle them and now i cant fix that damn AVG need to invest and i am not going to invest a single penny for a ptc project.

I already have 7$ in my main balance and my worst referral expires at 28 days. I hope i will have some luck to sell many direct referrals, by now i cant sell anyone else (40 dr left).

Same mistakes. By the time, I guess you are gonna fix it. What did you expect? In just 6 months make 300 euros everymonth? It's so hard ;/

I knew it from the first day that without investing it is going to be hard and slow but i wanted to make some free income to buy ebay  items and i managed to do it. I cashed out about 30$ total until today and i bought some things from ebay and now i am prepairing my last cash out and that's the end of my neobux story... i could fix my current status and renew all the refs and recycle the inactive one's with a donation of 50$ but is better to give an end.

I will continue with clixsense, already donated 17$.

e nai esy vgazeis perissotera... ante miksa mas exeis priksei ta arxidia... pare dromo... gia na mi fas kana periergo ban k me ayto to account....

So guys, what is happening to neobux the most of u quited?

I am still there preparing a good cash-out! About 10-15$ usd in the next week.

quited because it doesn worth for me!

I was , about 3 months member and all i got was 0 $

ok, i had 40 refferal and ?

My opinion is  , in order to make money you need to invest ;) at least to take Gold MemberShip

or win AdPrizes

Of course u need to invest, if u want fast income payments, but dont tell me that u can make money without investing or upgrade to gold, cause i already cashed out around 50$ usd dollars spending 2 minutes a day to click only the 4 orange ads, and about 3 hours to set up my blog and my traffic resources.

But i will quit too as i said, summer is here..

Of course u need to invest, if u want fast income payments, but dont tell me that u can make money without investing or upgrade to gold, cause i already cashed out around 50$ usd dollars spending 2 minutes a day to click only the 4 orange ads, and about 3 hours to set up my blog and my traffic resources.

But i will quit too as i said, summer is here..

It will be a huge mistake. Just click 4 ads. Don't waste it.