[PTC - NEOBUX] [GR - ENG] [#1] Earn money without investing a single dollar!

Well, guys.. I find it useless.

9$ on a month? 1 cent per day? Come on!

I started using google adsense just before a few hours on my blog. Do you know how much I have earned so far? About 3 euros. That means ~20 clicks, since I earn about 15 cents per click.

So, what should I prefer? That neobux thing or adsense?

Well, guys.. I find it useless.

9$ on a month? 1 cent per day? Come on!

I started using google adsense just before a few hours on my blog. Do you know how much I have earned so far? About 3 euros. That means ~20 clicks, since I earn about 15 cents per click.

So, what should I prefer? That neobux thing or adsense?

Focus on my last words.. this is the start.. u dont start with millions..... ;/ Who give today free money ? No-one if u dont make them favour's or support their site. (I'm talking about internet world only.) Today is 9 $ monthly... in 1 month it will be 14 maybe and more... until i get the monthly cash that i want. I have my targets.

Google Adsense price depends on click through rate too. You must make ur blog famous in order to attract visitors => to click those non-attract ads. Anyway this is another way to make money online. It really depends at the quality of your traffic. (where they come from). Are everyone have the ability to make a famous blog with above 300+ visitors a day except call ur friends to click those ads... can anyone success in adsense ? No!

This is the main difference with ptc sites and Neobux. The success to non scam ptc sites it is almost sure if u have patient and u manage ur referrals with a correct and stable way. It just need some time and u could make 100+ $ / month easy! (Without investing.)

tried clixsense?

Another trusted ptc site. I know it but i will not make an account. I will stay to Neobux only. Less ptc sites more better. You have to be focus at only 1 so u will not be confused. and you should lead ur referrals only to one site otherwise u will lose them.

aka neobux gets way too much for your clicking...think it this way as well

You need about 5 minutes to click each day the main ads and and later just some time to manage ur referrals. No need to be all day on.

Focus on my last words.. this is the start.. u dont start with millions..... ;/ Who give today free money ? No-one if u dont make them favour's or support their site. (I'm talking about internet world only.) Today is 9 $ monthly... in 1 month it will be 14 maybe and more... until i get the monthly cash that i want. I have my targets.

Google Adsense price depends on click through rate too. You must make ur blog famous in order to attract visitors => to click those non-attract ads. Anyway this is another way to make money online. It really depends at the quality of your traffic. (where they come from). Are everyone have the ability to make a famous blog with above 300+ visitors a day except call ur friends to click those ads... can anyone success in adsense ? No!

This is the main difference with ptc sites and Neobux. The success to non scam ptc sites it is almost sure if u have patient and u manage ur referrals with a correct and stable way. It just need some time and u could make 100+ $ / month easy! (Without investing.)

Another trusted ptc site. I know it but i will not make an account. I will stay to Neobux only. Less ptc sites more better. You have to be focus at only 1 so u will not be confused. and you should lead ur referrals only to one site otherwise u will lose them.

You need about 5 minutes to click each day the main ads and and later just some time to manage ur referrals. No need to be all day on.

Dude, dude..

1.I prefer to start a blog and spend my time in order to promote it, instead of watching ads for 0.000000001 cent.

2. I told you I already made 3€ and guess what. I didn't spend NOT EVEN a damn sec of my life.

3. No one success on adsense? The 2 friends of mine who own http://to-potistiri.blogspot.com/ don't agree, since they make more than 500€/month. They have even earned more than 1.5k in one month..

Dude, dude..

1.I prefer to start a blog and spend my time in order to promote it, instead of watching ads for 0.000000001 cent.

2. I told you I already made 3€ and guess what. I didn't spend NOT EVEN a damn sec of my life.

3. No one success on adsense? The 2 friends of mine who own http://to-potistiri.blogspot.com/ don't agree, since they make more than 500€/month. They have even earned more than 1.5k in one month..

You said u didnt spend even a damn second from ur life but in order to make a good blog you must spam it all day long in order to atract some visitors.

You watch some 0.001 ads at Neobux to verify ur daily activity and u let referrals to bring u the rest ;)

and because ur friends succeed means that all can do it ? That's a good question that i want u to answer.

You said u didnt spend even a damn second from ur life but in order to make a good blog you must spam it all day long in order to atract some visitors.

You watch some 0.001 ads at Neobux to verify ur daily activity and u let referrals to bring u the rest ;)

and because ur friends succeed means that all can do it ? That's a good question that i want u to answer.

Not really. Atm, I have a low traffic with almost zero adverstiment though via one facebook page. So, what I gotta do? Just to log for 15 mins, read some news on the internet and copy them on my blog and that's all.

Also, you didn't get my point. I mean, you gotta spend sooooooooooooooooo much time on Neobux. You could make a decent blog if you'd spend that time promoting your blog.

Anyway, it's just your choice. I prefer to be a blogger, instead of an ads viewer..

Dude, dude..

how you think that blogs work? ads... you get paid every time they click on your ads, its the same think... you dont do anything... u just login for 5 minutes every day..

to K4rMaArr0ws is it true that as a golden member you make $0.01 per mini ad?

how you think that blogs work? ads... you get paid every time they click on your ads, its the same think... you dont do anything... u just login for 5 minutes every day..

Of course I know how it works.

But it gives me MUCH more per click, that's all.

Not really. Atm, I have a low traffic with almost zero adverstiment though via one facebook page. So, what I gotta do? Just to log for 15 mins, read some news on the internet and copy them on my blog and that's all.

Also, you didn't get my point. I mean, you gotta spend sooooooooooooooooo much time on Neobux. You could make a decent blog if you'd spend that time promoting your blog.

Anyway, it's just your choice. I prefer to be a blogger, instead of an ads viewer..

Yeah it's an opinion and i respect it. Each of us choose his way and make his own plans. Good luck!

tottaly true and referral clicks also give u more!

okzazk.jpg

Yeah it's an opinion and i respect it. Each of us choose his way and make his own plans. Good luck!

tottaly true and referral clicks also give u more!

pm me ur msn i wanna ask you some things

The key for neobux is the referrals of course.

Imagine if it was more populated and users was more active,what you could achieve.

Tho i don't know about other ptc sites so i won't comment something.

pm me ur msn i wanna ask you some things

Make a list of questions here at maxcheaters and i will answer.

My msn is -beep-ed up. Giving me so many error codes - bored to solve them.

The key for neobux is the referrals of course.

Imagine if it was more populated and users was more active,what you could achieve.

Tho i don't know about other ptc sites so i won't comment something.

Neobux is at the TOP 5 best PTC sites worldwide i am sure.

4 years paying instant. No-one report ever a scam. That's a big deal. It's an amazing project that keeps going... Admin is something more than trusted.