[Release] L2-Zur bot - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

L2-Zur

I dont get it..

1) Sometimes it works and sometimes not meaning sometimes the bot uses "/target" to target a mob of the mob list but sometimes just writes "7target" - and the game and the bot program are defineteley both in english language (I guess otherwise it wouldnt work at all and not random I guess).

2) Very annoying if the program keeps writing "7target" ingame (and no, playing with "enter chat" or anything else doesnt solve this "issue").

Otherwise well done and a good idea but atm useless imo... :/

I dont get it..

1) Sometimes it works and sometimes not meaning sometimes the bot uses "/target" to target a mob of the mob list but sometimes just writes "7target" - and the game and the bot program are defineteley both in english language (I guess otherwise it wouldnt work at all and not random I guess).

2) Very annoying if the program keeps writing "7target" ingame (and no, playing with "enter chat" or anything else doesnt solve this "issue").

Otherwise well done and a good idea but atm useless imo... :/

You gotta read first. You must change your game and l2zur keyboard language, just press alt+shift in both windows

Hey...i got a problem...if the primary mob of Mob List ar too far but still targeteable they ill run for miles to kill the mob, but until he got ther he ill agro a lot of mobs...anything that i can do to avoid that? thx

Im getting an error when i press the final OK button to start attacking the mobs.

API Error: An error occured getting the client window's Device Context handle.

also l2 shuts down after switching the mode, prolly a server protection! Is there any way to trick out that protection?

i try in server l2null and work, i try in l2ashenvale and not work i write Lineage II in box and does not recognize , l2ashenvale have big protection any pls try this prgram in l2shenvale , and l2age

I worked for me for like 2 hours after i reconfigured it 5 times but then it just says "mob ureachable target cleared" although my character continues to fight! How could i disable that feature?

fixed it! just extended the waiting time a little! seems like after trying the atak 8 times it cancels the target! in my opinion that is not the best thing to do as it regards to champion mobs and raids because after some target cancels the bot kills itself and the client... Which might cause disconfort to the users!