[Paypal] Transfer to Credit Card

Bleik

When I went to the bank and opened my Pre-Paid Visa card he told me that I should activate that by puttin and amount in that.Well, I did activate that.Afterwards, he told me that when I get home and login to my PP account, I simply transfer my money from the PP account to the Visa Account and then go to an ATM and withdraw them.But there's not such option in the Withdraw panel.There's only one that's called "Withdraw funds to your bank account".

And what you w8 ? Just press it lol.

I did press that but requires Bank Information.And I don't wanna rush things out if I'm not 100% sure.I wanna check on some other member's responses.

Don't be f. Everything is so clear than it couldnt be. This is the option to trasfer your money to the bank account. You don't accept that solution there's no alternative.