[LOL] Message Of the Day

Scion

Teemo is OP indeed, what do you mean?

that guys was flaming teemo is op. In my opinion teemo is one of most bob champs. So i wanna hear other opinions

Teemo gets banned/first picked at high Elo dude.

never saw banned teemo in ranked. I think Kassa, Morg , mumu. etc  are more important to ban

never saw banned teemo in ranked. I think Kassa, Morg , mumu. etc  are more important to ban

He said in High Elo.

Teemo is OP and there are so many reasons.

He has his own Ghost, Blind that can destroy AD Enemies in Lane.

His shrooms are working like wards, also you can play him as support, Exhaust from your Carry and blind from you can work nicely in lane phase.

He said in High Elo.

Teemo is OP and there are so many reasons.

He has his own Ghost, Blind that can destroy AD Enemies in Lane.

His shrooms are working like wards, also you can play him as support, Exhaust from your Carry and blind from you can work nicely in lane phase.

i think there are champs more op .. like sion .  but thats youre point of view^^

i think there are champs more op .. like sion .  but thats youre point of view^^

I think you have to play more to understand what champion is OP and who isn't. Is like some guys are playing normal games and I hear them to say that Tryndamere is OP. He is strong yes, but is maybe the easier counter in the game. Also there are some good counter picks for Sion like Ryze or Swain.

how can u take serious a random message (from a normal game) which states that teemo is op when:

1:there is a tryndamere which has NOT even 1 damage item after 35minutes of game?

2:Twisted is (still)treated as AD carry

3:Ezreal went tanky

4:Pantheon didnt even make a simple HP item xD

5:enemy team had 4 ad melee champs(which teemo with blind brings them down?!?!?)

6:Malz made Rylais instead of RoA to lvl up his mana pool

obviously enemy team havent seen a real carry like Mordekaiser with pet Vayne to check the op or a Kennen well played in teamfight

for this team even an AD / ap soraka wouldl be op