[SHARE] Super GM Skill!

I have edited a skill a GM Skill known as "Master's Blessing Chant of Victory" and it gives you EXTREME stats!

Works only with Kamael And I will work in an InterLude Version Later...

How to Install :

WARNING: FIRST MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL 7000-7099.xml

Just Extract the file somewhere and then copy it to your /gameserver/data/stats/skills folder

How to Use:

In-Game Target Your Self And do //add_skill 7064 1

And Just Buff-Yourself And Enjoy! :D

Download Link [Ct1 aka Kamael Throne]: http://rapidshare.com/files/105924183/7000-7099.rar.html

Mod Edit: Use the Prefix the next time. => A-Style

OK, stop flooding this thread with non sense messages. Just leave your comments and let it pass.

@Sp4rd4 what stats does it exactly improve?

OK, stop flooding this thread with non sense messages. Just leave your comments and let it pass.

casting speed ..runspeed attack speed ..matk patk.. most of the basic and additional stats ..

The problem is you says: nice job

and i say: I dont like it because is something too easy so..sp4rd4 dont make same guide for other skills or buff!!!

First of All It's not a guide , second it may be easy but I thought that some people might not like the Superhaste skill (like me:P) and

need something more powerfull so If you want you can critisize my job...

It gives super:

P.atk

M.atk

And not-so-normal:

Running Spd

Casting Spd

Atk Spd

Crit

Pdef

Mdef