L2Morkal PvP - Easy Farm -

Fanky

I'm proud to introduce you this brand new server which is goin' to rock the L2 community.

rates.pngRates:

Exp/Sp: 3000/3000

Drop: 15

Enchant rate(Normal/Bless): 75/100

Life Stone: 100%

Safe: 4

Max:16

344z7ux.pngFeatures:

Instant lvl up.

Starting adena; 350.000.000 aka 350kk

There are 2 areas(Imperial tomb,MoS).In the first one you can farm gold bar,the mobs are quite you dont have to worry.In the second one,you are farming for blessed scrolls(S weap/Armor,A Armor).The rest blessed,can be found in our shop,they are cheap.

No grade/weigh penalty

Castle/Clan/Wedding system.

Olympiad works perfectly,heroes every saturday after oly.

There's only one tattoo,absolute which gives only pdef.

Every class get boost at their run speed by 5.

Life stones,BoG,Clan eggs can be found in our shop.

All cancel's,got high reuse delay and hittime,so you dont have to be afraid of cancel bots.

Buff slots; unlimited.

There's a penalty when you are archer and you are tryin' to wear heavy armor,and same for daggers.

Vote reward system(Every 5 votes,our server rewards you with 10 vote coins).Keep in your mind that 1 Life stone costs 1coin,and the tattoo costs 2.

About hero skills in sub,you will got hero skills in sub only if you are hero 2 times in a row.

Keep in your mind,that you dont have to farm more than 1h in order to be full +16.I know that might be a problem in the future(I'm talking about the server's economy),but..

width=64 height=64http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/157/12950983.png[/img]Server Hardware:

66w3go.gifCPU: Four cores,quadruple priority

66w3go.gifRAM: 8GB

66w3go.gifPort/Bandwith:100 Mbit/s port,UNLIMITED Traffic

once more,you need less than 30mins in order to be full +16 and start pvpin'.

hf

www.l2morkal.com

www.l2morkal.com/forum