[SHARE]L2Net Installer [Curently 392Beta3][Goddes Of Destruction suport]

djpliku

Hi MxC, i made an .MSI installer for latest L2Net 392Beta3 with all you need in one place.

The setup installs L2Net in :

C:\Program Files\L2Net\L2Net 392B3\

But you can change the directory if you want.

It also add itself in control panel, so you can easely uninstall it:

additselftocontrolpanne.png

FAQ:

Q: Why 172Mb's ?

A: Because it is not only L2Net by itself, it contains MAPS also (High resolution)

Q: How to connect to official server ?

A: Click on "How To Use" url created on dektop, you will be redirected to a awesome guide made by Drastik

Q: Did you do this ???

A: No, im not in L2Net Team, i just created a "Noob friendly" pack with all you need

Great thanks to L2Net Team, and everyone who helped for the development of this great software.

PS:

Hope it deserves something...

Please do not edit my post:)

Do not reshare !

how much time u have botting there? they don't detect u?... i read something in the l2net forum about that l2net send different packets to the server and like that the staff detect it... x_X

how much time u have botting there? they don't detect u?... i read something in the l2net forum about that l2net send different packets to the server and like that the staff detect it... x_X

Nope, i use IG, not OGG (ogg is not safe, not even gameguard emulated)

for me it's not working... i did exacly what the guide says but nothing , l2net stuck on logins screen.

what IP you used bro?

also did you used loopback adapter or IPjack?

Djpiliku could you make a guide for us? I am talking error when i press listen button i get this message

10:59:46 μμ :[ERROR: crash: failed to create SlimDX Keyboard : Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.12.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Djpiliku could you make a guide for us? I am talking error when i press listen button i get this message

10:59:46 μμ :[ERROR: crash: failed to create SlimDX Keyboard : Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.12.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have also this error too .. maybe thats why won't work?