Where you will join?At NcSoft's servers or Innova's?

Where ?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. Where ?

• NcSoft's
    • Innova's
    • I won't play

"Fresh start"+1-85=week

NOWAY ;D

About the "fresh start" thing... every old weapon/armor/jewel/+++skill is outdated... their existance only helping you... to obtain them after the Free S grade gear... for some millions...

now on a new server and 1-85 in a week without mentor+20euro(+extra VP Potions) Donate+18Hours per day is a CrazyDream  ;D

The new servers (Megmeld, Shilen) do not have the community you're dreaming of. Plus, Innova's got by far more competition than NC's new servers.

lol'd Innova is shit

Look at Innova on Russian servers, took them over a month to fix a buff stacking exploit to where it had already been taken full advantage of, and people used it to hit max level in a couple weeks, their shitty customer service, their smart lil Frost system that invades your privacy, go for Innova!!!! Not.. point valid?

Look at Innova on Russian servers, took them over a month to fix a buff stacking exploit to where it had already been taken full advantage of, and people used it to hit max level in a couple weeks, their shitty customer service, their smart lil Frost system that invades your privacy, go for Innova!!!! Not.. point valid?

Wait, I think you're new here...

Know that adena exploit that was found ~2 years ago and totally changed the market's prices?

Also, playing at NCSoft's servers and talking about another company's bad customer service just doesn't work...

Finally, Frost > Gameguard.

Anyway, just to add some more facts. NCSoft's protection was broken just a few hours after GOD was launched. NCSoft's new servers have attracted much less competitive clans than Innova and Innova is not an adena farmers' paradise.

serious business there, you think Innova doesnt/won't have bots, your on another planet, Innova is nothing compared to NCWest in numbers(3 new servers so far, to what 1 on Innova?), just because you play there doesnt mean it has "more competitive clans", btw Frost has already been leaked.

serious business there, you think Innova doesnt/won't have bots, your on another planet, Innova is nothing compared to NCWest in numbers(3 new servers so far, to what 1 on Innova?), just because you play there doesnt mean it has "more competitive clans", btw Frost has already been leaked.

No bots atm or not noticeable. The difference is that NC never cared about bots (No retail player ever did anything great playing legit). They were like "We let people bot = we make more money from subscriptions". They were just banning ~100 accounts every 6 months to make it look like they care (really lol'd when I saw that report bot feature on Alt+C), that were getting unbanned if their owner would QQ a bit on a support ticket.

I might not play on Megmeld/Shilen, but I know people who do irl.

NCsoft has bugs too, but not like Innova. I'm playing on NCsoft Shilen server, it has a few minor bugs, some quests cannot be completed, but the rest is working all properlly.

NCsoft > Innova

Announcement at Innova

"We cannot solve the problems, wait for the team to fix them"

Innova seems way to in-professional(or w/e the opposite of processional is called :P )

NCWest is a million times better for several reasons.

The ones thinking differently are blind fools.

I would say we are people who've been using NCsoft services for years ;P

weill i played ncsoft for a day

i can say its more organised (website/ingame/not that shit web luncher which bugs every time/eetc..)

but if u r from europe u cant play at ncsoft since of huge delay

so i will play innova's , if i would be american i would play ncsoft