Some interlude l2off + L2phx

I have a problem...For the second time i find a interlude l2off server without bake ice...So i open phx 3.1.8 to try dupes etc and the l2phx gets crazy...It detects the character login but in packet log, even tho im still it shows that the client is sending to the server ramdom packets without stop and what i do doesnt appear in there...from a sudden it appeared the enchant item packet and i re sent it...guess what...game went crazy and i click exit and it say cannot invite target to clan. i click restart and it says cannot join ally and such things...

All this text is to try showing u what the problem is...And if any of u solved this i ask help....Maybe a diferent version / setting in l2phx may do it...W8ing help :D

EDIT: I've been thinking and i think it can be gameguard...Can it be?

why do u use caps on every first letter of everything u write? do u think everyone would think u have a better english that way?

naab..

yeah same thing happend to me l2phx gets random packets no the real ones..

i think its a server side thing... i dont think that is the gg

why do u use caps on every first letter of everything u write? do u think everyone would think u have a better english that way?

naab..

yeah same thing happend to me l2phx gets random packets no the real ones..

i think its a server side thing... i dont think that is the gg

Thats The Way I Write , So Stfu "naab"

Ppl do not spam here. 5 post here on 9 total are pure spam ...first warning before dekarma...

@SoulShade

Have you tried to kill GG? but I don't think it is a problem with GG

Have you tried newer L2phx version? You can find it on forum.

I dunno why, but on the server where I play (interlude - L2OFF) the version 3.1.8 doesn't see packet and doesn't sent packet. With the new version (3.2.0) I can see the packet. Try it. Try the new version. I can use it without any kind of GG bypass, for now. Maybe, one day... the gm's will patch this I think.