[HELP]about virus cleaning

bourbouli8ras

i accidentaly got a virus on my pc while talking to my msn and i thought they were photos cause with the guy that i was speaking were talking about photos and i opened it(double click) and then i started to worry and i opened properties of the file and saw MS-DOS file.....and i got shocked...i realized it was virus and then saw my msn stack and giving away the virus to my contacts...anyone has a clue how to fix this?to get read of this anoying virus.my AVG anti virus didnt find it when i scaned it before opening it...:(

If you want i can upload the file in order to examine it,but i would prefare to ask me and maybe give it personally because i dont want to upload viruses and giving them to public..lol

Man it is not allowed to upload warez programms...Like full anti-virus...You can find one anti-virus alone...I have AVG anti-virus too, and I suggest you to log in your PC by SAFE MODE(F8) and then scan again with AVG..

ok bourbouli8ra to exoun pathei para polla atoma....prin kana 2 mines stelnotan apo polla atoma..to pira kai ego mia fora...den efige me kanena anti-virus..kai uninstal to msn kai tpt..mono me FORMAT sozese file..