Best L2j Interlude Pack

I'm not saying aCis is bad or anything, actually I'm agree with you.

Like I said in some previous post if you are going to base in an old Interlude revision (from L2J SVN) to make a serious project probably refactoring will take lot of time, and "downgrading" a higher stable chronicle like Freya could be easy.

I recommended aCis in some other post, I don't have sources but I know Tryskell's contributions.

Downgrading isn't the easiest (imho), you have to remove all kamalol stuff (many things are hardcoded), aswell as changing 90% of all pckets opcodes (and many packets got their composition changed). Theres around 400 packets, and one wrong packet structure can lead to a disaster...

Giving the fact *CURRENT* L2J is still not complete (still miss some SCHs, C2 feature), and infos about L2J about stats etc are often wrong (L2J decided to write values of NPCs directly modified by passive skills instead of make it normal than affected by skills), a downgrade is pointless.

The fact is, I don't know any downgraded Freya pack, nor even a project trying to make it (both in past or present). I'm perhaps and surely wrong about the existence, still it's not a popular thought.

Personally I thought about it 10 mins, then didn't even tried it :P.

One russian guy, was trying to downgrade L2Dream files, back to Interlude, at beginning he was sure it will be super easy, but obviously he failed, when he realised number of errors existing in console, after his changes, not to mention different issues.

Packets you can use current Interlude's, and about the kamaels will take a while but you can get rid of them, I'm always talking about core, don't mix datapack, of course there is no point on taking a new chronicle datapack.

Anyway Freya ins't that clean or stable anyway :D

Have fun.

• 2 months later...

First of all , we should thank them for their work.

Every pack is good enough , if you get involved and work a little on your own.

I agree totally with you !!!

*Generally ,stop acting like kids, supporting the one or the other project.

The topic long time now is useless.

If you want to know which one is better the answer is none of them.

Whatever pack you choose ,you must spend time in order to fix new issues and make it in the way you like it better.( custom,no custom,low ,high etc etc)

There are forums for each of these projects.

Register there and make it better.

*(Tryskel that is for you ;) )

God of Rats Help us !!!

Whatever pack you choose ,you must spend time in order to fix new issues

talking about frozen ?

Whatever pack you choose ,you must spend time in order to make it in the way you like it better.( custom,no custom,low ,high etc etc)

talking about laziness ? u see there is no/cant be any, pack that will have all the customs and configs done as u wish, beside the one u can order to a person. and most of the time that mean to pay for it.

overall u got a point...

L2Cleaver.com its based on l2jfrozen and have 2k online players daily so?

do u hear urself speaking ?

did u ever tried a 2k server ? u cant even farm cuz there are ppl everywhere, yeah cleaver got a lot of ppl no doubts, but not 2k.

but did u ever think that there is no "official" server using aCis files ? there cant be a comparasion since there is no competition.

L2Cleaver.com its based on l2jfrozen and have 2k online players daily so?

1350 ppl online (according to website), with a forum with 180 topics and 3 users online (best 52 on). It smells soooo fake.