How can i open 2 LoginServer 2 Gamservers

Fizo

Question

Heyz i try to open 2 Loginserver's and gameserver's also

i change the port to 2107 and 7778 but when i try to log in from Interlude the login try to login on freya ! accounts created on freya login and game ( 2106 , 7777 )

i dont know how can i make 2 server 1 freya 1 interlude!

9 answers to this question

Did you edit the clientside ports so they match your gameserver port changes?

All client Chronicals of L2 use 2106 for the login port unless you decypt the client and change it.

Did you edit the clientside ports so they match your gameserver port changes?

All client Chronicals of L2 use 2106 for the login port unless you decypt the client and change it.

i change the gameserver port from system to 7778 and nothink happens so ! in system i must change and login also ?

i change the gameserver port from system to 7778 and nothink happens so ! in system i must change and login also ?

You did not read what I wrote.. You need to change the LOGINSERVER port (2106) in your client files, NOT the gameserver port.

You did not read what I wrote.. You need to change the LOGINSERVER port (2106) in your client files, NOT the gameserver port.

how can i change them i try in l2.in but i saw only 7777 ip not the 2106 :)

You have to decrypt the l2.ini file, check the client modification section.

Nope, you need a DLL File to make it connect to a different port.. note that anti-viruses recognises that dll as virus, i dont think it is but my point is that if you are making a live serious server it wouldn't be cool to have a file in your system which is being recognised as a virus. I dont know if there is any other way, you gotta search...

DjSt3rios" post="1974259" timestamp="1321286375"]

Nope, you need a DLL File to make it connect to a different port.. note that anti-viruses recognises that dll as virus, i dont think it is but my point is that if you are making a live serious server it wouldn't be cool to have a file in your system which is being recognised as a virus. I dont know if there is any other way, you gotta search...

disregardless, it's still client modification.