Lineage Automouse

ANG0

omg ppl did you even clicked on that link?

it is a device that you stick in the USB and it moves you're mouse just like an walker would do...at least that's what i understood. and this is to bypass anti-walker protection because the walker uses you're real mouse.

Hardware can easily be detected.... think of this like a HARDWARE mod for an Xbox versus a software mod.

USB bot = Hardware

Software bot = soft mod.

Stick with walker and other bot programs, dont waste your money on this.

Stick with walker and other bot programs, dont waste your money on this.

QFT!

besides that its for Kamael aka for CT1, CT1.5 is coming soon, so i guess it will probably be a waste of money.

it costs 160$ which is equal to ~ 23 walker codes or 21 superman cards.

in advance i believe that with this tool, you cant automate more than one client per pc, but i might be wrong on this one.

• 1 month later...

Hardware can easily be detected.... think of this like a HARDWARE mod for an Xbox versus a software mod.

USB bot = Hardware

Software bot = soft mod.

now I know this thread was bumped from a month or so, but you had this wrong

hardware is impossible to detect. It can be detected on consoles because they have a specific setup in the first place, and because they're the ones designing the system.

Computer hardware detection is nooooooooowhere the same as it is on consoles. You can't compare the two.

• 6 months later...