[C6]How To Teleport Free

I Don't Steal It From Any Other Forum And if It Is Already Posted Move It To Spam Topic Because I Didn't Use The Search Button

I  Was  Playing  On  Lineage ][ Energy Net  When  It  Was  C6  And  I  Want  My  Friend  Exp  Me  Because  He Is  Noblesse  And  He  Was  Warlord  And  We  Were  Goddard  And  We  Want  To  Go  To  Force  Of  The Gods  By  Noblesse  Area With  1000  adena  So  He  Go  To  Gatekeeper  And  He  Had  Selected  The  Place  I  Target  Him With  Double Click  And Then  He  Click  Ok  And  Gone  To  The  FOTG  I  Started  lagged  I  Do  A  Restart  And  When  I  Log  In  Again  I  Was  There  Where  He  Was  it  Works  For  Me  And  My  Friends  100%

But If You Try To Do It In Kamael it will work 0%

but For C3, C4, C5 I Don't Know If It Will Work

Only For Interlude It Will Work 100%

UPDATED

I Don't Know If It is already posted and i don't took it from other forum

He Just Targeted The GateKeeper And Had Selected The Place Where We Want To Go He Had A Message

Are You Sure You Want To Go To FOG?

OK                        Cancel

And Then I Target Him With 2 click's on his name and He Clicked Ok I Done Restart And  I Was Near Him At FOTG