[Discuss]MaxCheaters LoL Tournament [GR/EN]

Dask

Well, since we are a lot of ppl that we're playing LoL on this forum, maybe the Moderators can make a Tournament ? With Premade Teams or 1v1 or whatever.

What's ur opinion?

3v3 in 5v5 map +obs and live stream i will be the tobi wan of lol:D

kick off tree tournament with 3 games.

We have to wait for Moderators to confirm it and if the winners will have a prize or smth. And we need more ppl, not just 3 games.

it has been discussed already(proposed by Gregor few days ago)

all the globals agreed but the only problem remains.which are gonna be the prices(iwanna hear suggestions) til now we have 2 options for prizes

-if these are ingame stuffs we can request them from riot herself if she agreeds etc(need grand participation)

-if those are going to be in forum rewards i need you to brief me with possible rewards

-if those are going to be in forum rewards i need you to brief me with possible rewards

Well reward,even reputation , also something uniq maybe watchinh Staff boards for 1 month e.x

all the globals agreed but the only problem remains.which are gonna be the prices(iwanna hear suggestions) til now we have 2 options for prizes

-if these are ingame stuffs we can request them from riot herself if she agreeds etc(need grand participation)

it has been discussed weeks ago, but the main problem is the prize and the main person responsable for this is Maxtor wich as you know it's pretty innactive so keep waiting for him =)

We have to wait for Moderators to confirm it and if the winners will have a prize or smth. And we need more ppl, not just 3 games.

[GR] 3 games enow 2-0 i 1-1 kai emta to trito kai oi agones nock out etsi 8a ginoun arketoi agones kai as min exoume poles omades 8a exei endiaferon aa kai kati pou skeftika to min post's pou 8a prepei na exoun oi pextes 8a ein 25 post etsi oste an kapios 8elei na simetexei sto tour na ginei aftomatos active kai sto forum. :)

You can give Reputation to the winner team, or we can gather some money and get a 25 euros  paysafe card somehow, a Global Mod will keep it and at the end of tourn he will give the PIN to winner team. Or smth, anyoen have more ideas?

Well

About Forum Rewards

Free VIP Membership and League of legends award

Or Rep to them who have already VIP

or just money ;p