How to learn java code??

Necro

Question

Java tutorials - Ongeveer 15.200.000 resultaten (0,41 seconden)

java getting started - Ongeveer 83.500.000 resultaten (0,22 seconden)

beginner java tutorials - Ongeveer 2.520.000 resultaten (0,20 seconden)

Don't use google for learning java... buy a book of java coding and in that way you learn java ;)

Ugh, what? The same information you find in a book you can find on the internet, and cheaper too.

Also, why does your signature say [Dev] when you couldn't even search google or for a torrent yourself?

Ugh, what? The same information you find in a book you can find on the internet, and cheaper too.

Also, why does your signature say [Dev] when you couldn't even search google or for a torrent yourself?

Are u happy now i remove it...

Are u happy now i remove it...

I think so :D Actually I wouldn't really recommend you to find a book for java. The simple reason is that all the books I found(well personally, you might find the right one) were about Java Applets, Which will NOT really help you in l2java coding. At least it didn't help me. My suggestion is to just check your source for fuctions, to see how they are used, learn about arguments. The only thing that a book can help you, is to learn how to use While, For, learn about arrays, arguments, variable types, like integer, boolean and stuff. Anyway good luck pal.

DjSt3rios" post="1965728" timestamp="1320003602"]

I think so :D Actually I wouldn't really recommend you to find a book for java. The simple reason is that all the books I found(well personally, you might find the right one) were about Java Applets, Which will NOT really help you in l2java coding. At least it didn't help me. My suggestion is to just check your source for fuctions, to see how they are used, learn about arguments. The only thing that a book can help you, is to learn how to use While, For, learn about arrays, arguments, variable types, like integer, boolean and stuff. Anyway good luck pal.

Thanks for helping me

If you want to learn java for l2j, you have to explore and see how are build files. Understand the structure of the software, the methods composing it, and you made 70% of the work.

The 30% left are basically, programmation logic and java syntax. You can learn it everywhere, from any programmation book. For java syntax, well...

If you're a little clever, you need only eclipse search tool and asking to yourself that mighty question : "where can I find an existing part of code to make my own code". That resolves 80% of issues.

If you want to learn java for l2j, you have to explore and see how are build files. Understand the structure of the software, the methods composing it, and you made 70% of the work.

The 30% left are basically, programmation logic and java syntax. You can learn it everywhere, from any programmation book. For java syntax, well...

If you're a little clever, you need only eclipse search tool and asking to yourself that mighty question : "where can I find an existing part of code to make my own code". That resolves 80% of issues.

Thanks a lot Tryskell...  ;)