• Interlude x2000 No Custom
    • Interlude x2000 Custom
    • Freya x2000
    • Interlude x200
    • Freya x200

Ok guys! we are gonna make 2 servers:

1st Low Rate

2nd High Rate (Easy Equipment)

But, now i have some questions for you...

What do you prefer? Interlude or Freya? Answer the poll! We are working now at website, so i wait for answer !

If it was interlude x 2000 none custom , and dont have to donate for best gears and donate for passives and actives , i would join

i think that if dont have donate the server soon will be close...

Successive server these days needs a lot of custom features, like new AI monsters, featured pvp zones and not too easy equipment, but about 1 week farm OR Raid bosses if you want faster(with nice AI).

I have seen couple servers like this and both had a lot of players online. l2relipse was one of them.

All servers fail on lack of developers and skill from admins, or idiotic players who release a "propaganda" on forums and such topic-places about only and ONLY errors of the server.

Admins never get any thank for their work.

back to topic:

So my idea is:

Custom Freya server

No armors/weapons custom

Customized PVP zone (full time capture the flag/domination or what s ever)

Customized raid bosses with High drops and good AI. (Optional since if you want make pvp full, AI isn't the problem then)

Farm zones divided in easy(safe), normal(normal zone harder mobs), hard(normal zone, even harder mobs), insane(chaotic zone -> enter -> flag -> high farming)

The Insane zone could be the actual PvP Zone, because no PvP zone alone works, because players will seek out pvp most likely from farming zones.

The Insane zone would contain monsters with stats enough to make them hard to rape with 3-4 players. And Raid bosses spread for bigger area around it.

PvP would be awarded in insane zone, but only for the 10 best pvpers and 10 best healers after every hour. TODO: Good feed protection.

Castle sieges: 3 Main castles with feature like retail has -> tax collection. The Clan gets 5%(max) of all used adena(or custom currency) to their clan warehouse(if adena then better use retail system)

Other castles than these 3 won't have this effect. (EPIC CASTLE SIEGES)

TW -> retail like is already enough and very pvp full in all servers. All castles has the chance to participate.

The catch in the farming is that you must farm or kill raid bosses to get a little advantage in pvp. -> PVP at raid bosses. I just can't figure it out for now. Remember JUST A LITTLE ADVANTAGE. We don't want to make a shitty server where old players own every noob.

An optional feature would be a mana-scroll, no potions. This mana-scroll would restore xxx amount mana per xx second -> no spamming skills. But with further thinking this would bring unbalance. Just an idea. :o

Well.. I got bored in thinking so... Maybe someone would do this kind of server someday.

I miss the days in l2relapse.

Weekly change in farm zone and main town <3

Here is simpler Idea than my last one:

Freya high rate.

1 Farm zone -> Big. Spread mobs everywhere, add some mini-bosses with improved stats and drops.

1-3 big bosses with random spawn window in the area. Which need full pt with healer and tank unlike mini-bosses which could be kill able with dmg dealers and healer.

no mana potions -> faster recovery out of combat -> EE/SE to glory. -> Improved mana usage on fighters.

Farming is easy, but needed even after you are full equipped. Maybe drop chance for elixirs. or something like that. Bosses/mini-bosses high chance. Elixir 3-5min re-use HP/CP/MP

Domination/CTF etc. Full time event to the zone -> the owner clan gains reputation every hour.

Farm/main town changes every week -> Difference to glory!

Retail feature monster track racing improved, lottery improved. Only need to change the amound of adena gained and cost. Who has the guts to play and probably win? :)

Even I could do all this except the full time event to farm zone. Just get a good developer and make some features. FEATURES FTW!

None of the above options.

Mine : Interlude 100x or 200x no custom.

Yes.. go with the flow. Everyone just make Interlude servers without future. Face it, there is million tries with these kind of servers and only 1-2 are successive. The truth is that if you want to actually achieve something you have to make something new and WORKING.

Time to stop make leech servers where you have same features you can find on every single small server.

//troll omg :D

PvP server means a server where people do not run around whole map thinking "man wer da pvp"

Farm is not PvP.

Item gain could be more definite, but not direct - Start dynasty. Mobs drop random dynasty MW/vesper/vesper MW/vorpal/elegia at a relatively high rate. Mobs are easy to kill, but spawn is limited. Places with higher spawn would attract PvP because more mobs = more drop = faster gear.

Random armor parts = more trade/sell/buy/more enchant = more fails/scroll economy.

Mobs hit hard buy die fast (17k-25k HP at ~2k pdef/mdef. => around 10 hits for most DDs).

As far as AI goes - not needed beyond default L2j. Just need good custom mob skills. Make them strong but slow - players can see what is happening = can react, use skills, potions, run, etc. This makes PvE intense and less monotonous. No instant 5k+ dmg though. Skills need to be anti zerg/anti buff stacked = short duration reflect 100% reflect, AOE stuns/para in small range.

IMO, above applied to any chronicle, any rate above 50x.

Persistent competition because gear is random, PvE combat is fast paced but can't simply overwhelm mobs.

But without a person who even knows basics of changing server files - no point in opening new server. Look at how many there are now where admins choose chronicle, change rates: done.