[Preview] Vindictus EU

Escordia

Vindictus is a free-to-play action-MMORPG developed by devCAT and published by Nexon. The game originally hails from Korea where it is known as Mabinogi: Heroes, and serves as a prequel to the popular Nexon MMORPG, Mabinogi. Vindictus is being developed on Valve's Source engine and features fast paced combat, cloth physics, and the ability to weaponize objects in the environment.

Vindictus Online (Gameplay)

Vindictus EU is Live!

download and register for free:

http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/

The game looks fine but im not gonna leave my sweet LOL ;D

this game is the world's best Free to Play game... Also is even more popular at America from any P2P game

WoW its look awesome ! I like the graphic. Also how this game works ? Its like L2 i go exp and pvp ? or like Rakion? I mean i have group PPL on server and we go do missions together (smth like rakion).

Plz answer ;]

@Edit: Site HARD loading ..... =/

WoW its look awesome ! I like the graphic. Also how this game works ? Its like L2 i go exp and pvp ? or like Rakion? I mean i have group PPL on server and we go do missions together (smth like rakion).

Plz answer ;]

about the site agree

Plz answer ;]

you play mostly with the mouse... and its dungeon based game ;3 you will see but even on the lower settings the graphics are purely awesome :D worths trying and playing :3 now i got one lvl 18 Evie :D

i am badass  8)

qZbK8.jpg

Hehe this is looks nice ;] You wear like Mage hat but u are warrior with BIG SLEDGEHAMMER :P

Now i go to school, when im return i will have game downloaded. I will pm you ingame and if u want you teach me how to play :P I hate read tutorials.

HF and XP harder BADASS! ;]

@Edit: I dl game installed it, made acc and i wants to login at site but nothing happens ... How log in at site and then iin game lol?

Hehe this is looks nice ;] You wear like Mage hat but u are warrior with BIG SLEDGEHAMMER :P

Now i go to school, when im return i will have game downloaded. I will pm you ingame and if u want you teach me how to play :P I hate read tutorials.

HF and XP harder BADASS! ;]

@Edit: I dl game installed it, made acc and i wants to login at site but nothing happens ... How log in at site and then iin game lol?

http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/

works fine at me...

I Logged went ingame and ... IT JAM LIKE HELL! I check even requirments and i have better than that says ... I removed this game... Sad but true ... also at citys lag as hell! =/

I Logged went ingame and ... IT JAM LIKE HELL! I check even requirments and i have better than that says ... I removed this game... Sad but true ... also at citys lag as hell! =/

if u add the options at Low it will run smoother..