Giving Free XP boosts to new players.

Im giving free XP boosts to all new league of legends players.

What you have to do?

1)Create an account from this link

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c03b83994a1c

2)Reach level 5

3)Pm me with your summoners name and server you are playing

we both win if you do that since you get free xp boost and i get a referall which will help me get a ugly skin ^^

ps

im trusted

ps2

I got XP boosts only for EUW/ EUNE server, i dont have any xp boost for US server

ps3

for any questions pm me

I would rather cut my ballz than to give you RP xD

Just kiddin (Pay 10E) u can buy 1 975 and with 320/etc skins :)

he wants the special skin of WW. you cant buy it but you can unlock it when you reach 50 refs

I would rather cut my ballz than to give you RP xD

Just kiddin (Pay 10E) u can buy 1 975 and with 320/etc skins :)

he wants the special skin of WW. you cant buy it but you can unlock it when you reach 50 refs

you think if i could unlock it with RP i would beg for referrals? i already got tundra ww

but i want grey ww:D

+I dont want RP i want referrals!!!

wtf gregor u dont get exp boosts from refs and etc i did a friend of mine ref and he didnt got anything so down post bull shit on topic to get some refs for the stupid ww skin... if u have some respect for ur self close this topic and try another way to get refs....

wtf gregor u dont get exp boosts from refs and etc i did a friend of mine ref and he didnt got anything so down post bull shit on topic to get some refs for the stupid ww skin... if u have some respect for ur self close this topic and try another way to get refs....

[*]user dekarmd

[*]say once again im scammer without proofs and talk with disrespect for me and you will be punished again

[*]feel free to report me after doing all steps i describe on main post