[Suggest] 2 New Groups [MAXTOR CAN YOU READ IT?]

Zake

"zomfg you lol mod y u no make event"

had to quote this.. q.q

just ask permissions from all the gmods, that should be enough for maxtor i guess..

anyway, every game that is played much by the forum members

got an own section moderator.

so the idea is just to get more moderators.

how less mods, how better it is :D

so just scream at maxtor, that he doesn't aprove ideas for events.

had to quote this.. q.q

just ask permissions from all the gmods, that should be enough for maxtor i guess..

i can do that

organise an event and the winner will get... hmmm nothink?

or karma +1? none will join with those prizes if its not at least for a forum icon award=> gmods cant add icon awards=>must ask permission from maxtor

i can do that

organise an event and the winner will get... hmmm nothink?

or karma +1? none will join with those prizes if its not at least for a forum icon award=> gmods cant add icon awards=>must ask permission from maxtor

make it +1 reputation

and LoL Event Winning Award (the lol expert thingy from maxtor), and let maxtor put it whenever he comes online and reads it.

you need to organize and make the match so few weeks to sign in.. if i were you, i would start it already.

with the permissions of the gmods offc

LoL Event Winning Award (the lol expert thingy from maxtor), and let maxtor put it whenever he comes online and reads it.

still have to ask him

P.S. your lucky gregor

AlexanderS, Maxtor, Psomas2 and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

noticed that too ^^

maxtor dont give a shit for the forum xd

???

Add a dollar on the title , and he will read it. Else , dont expect him , since removed my freelancing thread , i realised that he does everything about money.And doesnt even cares about the forum.

not true.

You are posting here, but noone pmed me. i also dont make major changes , since forum can run as it is. I only fix problems for now.

???

not true.

You are posting here, but noone pmed me. i also dont make major changes , since forum can run as it is. I only fix problems for now.

??? dont u agree ? u arw inactive 2 months now xd

• 2 weeks later...