[L2J]L2Charge x666 OPENED!

NightBringer

50 ppl on in 1 day ,its not a bad start for a server that is not even confirmed by that bit.ch Kadar

Balance seems the best so far on pvp int ,So far everyone i pvped i always ended with half hp or less when my bluff not work or my facestabs dont land which mean balance is very good since i played only vs unexperienced players ,all classes have good chances eachother ,GL !!!

Il play here ,gl xD ,PS: Make server a bit easier

What can i say after 2 days of playing:

-0 balance...archer server,100% land rate of stun on char with full stun resist,1,7-2,6k dmg per critical ( armors are limited to +10...weapon +16-we all know what it mean to archer classes)

-not limited buffs=all resist=mage sux

-all curses have very big land rate

-dagger class completly usless ( GH-the bigges dmg dealer give 1,3k dmg from backstab to archer recived in the same moment hits like 2k+ on maxed enchant armor)

-passived doesn't work ( destroyer have the same p atk as titan (master of combat passive skill)

-stupid block chat ( u need to have XX pvp to be able to write..c'mon is it soviet russia?)

-geodata doesn't work...its cool to be hitted by archer through the walls :)

fail server

/avoid

2 servers in 2 weeks? ( www.l2riseofking.ro )

Really Fail! Anyway GL, you really need!

Edited:

Buffer and Gm-Shop are copied from L2iFeel Mid Rate.

All Core/Data Pack are same with RiseOfKing

x666 and lvl 79 instant! lolz

DDOS are Working Here! Tested!

1. You are an idiot, sorry but this is true

2. It`s not same like L2RiseOfKing

3. NPC are all make by us, maybe look like them but is made by them !

4. Where you saw that DDoS work? Again you are a idiot !

Good Luck with the server ! I hope players will like there and apprecieate your work !

-0 balance...archer server,100% land rate of stun on char with full stun resist,1,7-2,6k dmg per critical ( armors are limited to +10...weapon +16-we all know what it mean to archer classes)

-dagger class completly usless ( GH-the bigges dmg dealer give 1,3k dmg from backstab to archer recived in the same moment hits like 2k+ on maxed enchant armor)

-passived doesn't work ( destroyer have the same p atk as titan (master of combat passive skill)

-stupid block chat ( u need to have XX pvp to be able to write..c'mon is it soviet russia?)

fail server

/avoid

Bad move my friend, if you saw that on server is because you "know" to play only with mage and all classes are balanced, i test them today 05.OcT.2011 ! Try again and learn to play l2. Make a buffer, try to chach a augment etc.. Good Luck

fail server

/avoid

selfowned? anyway server is dead and sucky :S

selfowned? anyway server is dead and sucky :S

1. it`s not my server

2. i like the server how it is, but i hate people who lie about it and you are a mega lier ! Server is very balanced and nice chance at skills if you don`t know to play don`t revenge on server ! this is my thinking ! Good Luck to find your server ! BB

selfowned?..i dont get it. I just tested few classes from mage,through dagg and archer and i just wrote what i noticed. I dont wanna reveange on server because i died etc. ..i dont give a sh1t about this. I if u wanna play on bugland so go on but dont write bullsh1ts and defy ppl because they're writing true.

/end of discussion,i do not play there anymore and i will not for sure recommend this server.

classes are perfeclty fine...server is cool....but because of several bugs that weren't fixed fast enough like (sps hydro blast hits way more than it should and its the only mage class that does it, archmage hits for 500-700. sps does it for 1.5k-2k and that is on jwls +10 with elemental protection+aqua guard and  resist aqua which is canceled by surrender but that doesn't matter.)etc

the server actually died...so basically there are a few players that still play there...which is sad cause the server was really nice.

peace out, Motion