Rammus (Jungle) [Last Update: Draven Patch]

Fortuna

Worth adding: The Odd One (TSM's main jungler) recently mentioned that Rammus and Shaco are the junglers that can have the biggest impact in the game.

Tell him to rage moar when he ends game with 0/11/0 score.

Tell him to rage moar when he ends game with 0/11/0 score.

)))

He said that after facing me 3 games in a row.

100% wins with rammus jungle @ Rating games :)

My current ranked stats with Rammus. My most played champion on rankeds.

eb5wlu.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh , not really the best guide I've ever seen for Rammus... But the armor pen is total useless.

15 Armor Penetration is much better than going Armor marks and gaining 3-4 AD. Also, great for ganking bot and solo top. Don't underestimate Rammus' damage.

ye but QWR are magic damage, so your only physical is from autoattacks, with 0.6 atk speed i think

also E reduce 30armor , imo a lot better armor or magic pen

Once I get Atma's Impaler I usually have about the same AD as my AD carry. Late game, I crit squishies for 400-600 damage. Magic penetration is not the best option, since you can not depend on your skills for damage unless you build some AP. You can't depend on your reflect also. You never know whether the biggest enemy threat will be an AD or an AP hero, so I just go the safe way, by depending on my AD for damage.

• 1 month later...

So last patch Rammus got nerfed. The aim of the nerfs was to reduce his jungling speed. This makes it even harder for Rammus to keep up with other junglers if his ganks are not successful. My old runes seem to limit the early options of Rammus after the first route, since you finish your route at so low hp that a gank would be risky, so you got to b and heal before attempting your first gank.

I'm currently testing different runes in order to find an ideal rune set for post-nerf Rammus. Best results I had till now were with:

- Flat Armor Marks

- Flat Armor Seals

- Magic Resist per level Glyphs

- Attack Speed Quintessences

To be honest, I personally prefer playing Sejuani or Jarvan at the moment if my team needs a tanky jungler. Of course, Rammus is still a very strong pick!

Finally, my Rammus ranked stats update :)

e81kz8.png