[Staff issue]One more shot

FighterBoss

What's your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• Agree on all
    • What craps,i disagree at all
    • Mxc died already,no chances

All good staffers left dude, what do you expect ?

eh that's what i'm saying..

Let's stop suggest our friends because before 2 years they were active and blabla. Where is the fcking activity?

You have to stop taking members ONLY for moderation.Take the experienced one(at each game) and they can moderate too!Everybody can o.o

Tryskell who is experienced at l2,l2j ,owner of acis project(the most active il project), help daily at req dev help why the hell doesn't have a place at staff team? He should be the example at newbies and not the other guys that doesn't even post,god damn it.

fcking selfish,i will demote myself if i were you.

so let's discuss about the current staffers,

WeirdSituation: i see him every day online, but he did not answer to any of my reports/questions in my pms

Sofaki: She is using her own rules. Just one crappy example: in the greek request dev help section someone was asking support for L2jsigmo, which is not allowed. I 've sent her a pm  to lock,posted on the topic too, and she posted that support is not given only for closed projects. Not only this, i reported to her many karma abuses but she said "read the rules better".

Noble: The only one global moderator that worths this position. Not that i see him sharing, but he is friendly to others, discussing, fixes karma abuses, locks topics, and generally acting like a real g.mod.

MixMaster: L2 moderator or what? he is trolling on the spam section all day.

Justice: He is not sharing things too, but he is so active, helping newbies and discussing at l2 sections.

Middleman: I don't have anything to say, since i did not see any kind of his moves, time will show.

B1gBoss: His java knowledge is kinda good but i think he should spend more time.

CriticalError: Stopped sharing things after his promotion, but he is spending much time on the forum, even if he is making abuses.

Nosti21,Dev: are you kidding me right? what the hell are they doing here?

Bleik: i agree with fighterboss. Albanian troller or what?

Gregor: i really don't know if he is doing good work at LoL sections, but i saw many stupid moves of him, such as topics with title Summer 2011 the best summer ever etc. Of course i don't blame him for this but for sure a staffer has to be serious. Also, i saw many karma abuses from him too.

My suggestions:

Tryskell: promote him to l2 moderator, he is so active and spending time answering to request dev help section

Finito: promote him too, he was the only one to help the forum and he is demoted for what?

let me explain the failure of the trainee! i told that on mxb when it opened and discussed it with intrepid.

trainees fail cuz it will be the same like golds.when someone gets color then activity comes for an amount of time.after boredom inactivity comes....so on trainee. ppl will be thrilled and will be active for a small ammount of time. after promo have fun bb!!!with this group you just farm the force activity of a user..

about the gmods it would be interesting to see opinions about fittable persons who play cs,wow,l2,lol,dota at the same time like you wish :o it is bad proposing just demotions without recoveries.if you do i might rethink my 3rd resignation.

Atleast you can find some new moderators by giving them privs to a special section , plus a access to a new staff board(not the normal)

So they can take their chance and see what they worth

All good staffers left dude, what do you expect ?

The point is that they dont give chances to guys like Anima and Nikoloudos etc

And instead of this, they promote useless people that shouldnt be there in any way.

The point is that they dont give chances to guys like Anima and Nikoloudos etc

And instead of this, they promote useless people that shouldnt be there in any way.

not only them, you are a good one, even if i don't know you

Seriously now

Why MixMaster instead of Tryskell or Nikoloudos?

Why Nosti/Dev instead of Nikoloudos/Tryskell/ or someone old?

Why Bleik instead of Anima?..

Why keeping a CS mod that doesnt share and doesnt moderate ANYTHING?

Why keeping the same retarded shits in forum and making nothing new to improve it?

Why Bleik instead of Anima?..

I'm not saying Anime is capable of the position but I'm capable aswell.

I'm doing as much as I can to keep that board goin' and active and I think me and Gregor have succeded.If we're in need of one more Mod into that section, I'll be the first one to suggest Anima.

I'm doing as much as I can to keep that board goin' and active and I think me and Gregor have succeded.If we're in need of one more Mod into that section, I'll be the first one to suggest Anima.

You're at this position randomly and you talk much.

Take care.

Didnt say you are doing ur job bad, but it's about choosing one of two :/

Btw, as you said at the other topic

NO

mxc is not more active than ever.If you think thats true, you are totally wrong.

First of all, you can see you have 700-800 daily and 50 topics, while 3-4 months ago there were 2.500 and 80+ topics daily.

The fact that everyone logins now is a matter of habit.

You can see forum has 80k users with 0 posts.

From the 1500 daily logins you have less than 900 posts , and they are coming from no more than 150 people max.

There are shares(not talking about lol section) every month in each section...

Is that active?

And lets not forget , that by time to time, forum has lost many modifactions(Now its only shop + some others, but some time ago it didnt even have search/awards ++ )

You're at this position randomly and you talk much.

Take care.

I'm not.I don't think managing forum boards requires in-game skill (which Anima's one is higher than mine).So, no, I've got some knowledge on the game aswell, I can follow the forum rules correctly, I'm in the forum 3 years in a row and I can handle a section in the right way.That's why I'm in this position.Not randomly.

I think that forum need more mod's at the sections who need more help like lol sections l2 sections it's not need to demote someone just give a chance to some other members here.

but agree with Dev's demote never see them active.

Disagree, the forums is better than anytime Maxtor updates it day by day and the mods doing a great work if you talk about Lineage II (experienced one) that doesn't that someone who knows to play knows and developing. For example the board I took care Client Mods Help there is no topic w/o having mine or CriticalError's support and as abou general forum moderation we keep locking the topics that need to be locked and move topics that need to be moved. I am not going to refer the times you were a mod and report your behavior because I am not going to start an e-fight or to cause resentfulness. There are just two facts making it in your eyes 'boring' or what can I say. The first fact is that the people devote their time at schools cause of schooltime period and the second one is that Lineage II is slowly dying (in case you refered to LII mostly) old times will never come back so we try to compromise with the new data. So I suggest you do the same.

Cheers

o rly?

Mods that should be demoted in my opinion

MiddleMan

BigBoss

it is bad proposing just demotions without recoveries.if you do i might rethink my 3rd resignation.

Well you have right.Even if i kinda hate you ,you are not doing anything bad by being gmod.

If we were at big level("quality") of staff members,then maybe but now look at here...mods from nowhere,subjectives.The level is way low :)

Though is a bit hard to find others to replace them,but if everything was fine in forum,active & all that Dev(what a name..) saying,then they would be others to replace them for sure 8) but...(if you understood my inglis.)