DO you think CriticalError should be l2 moderator?

Raule

DO you think MixMaster should be replaced with CriticalError?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. DO you think MixMaster should be replaced with CriticalError?

• Yes
    • No

Yaw, CriticalError is an old staffer, and he's active. MiscMaster have no idea about moderating, made already karma abuses. DO you think he should be replaced with CriticalError?

Same shit if you ask me.

But atleast CE makes some shares, even though if he becomes a mod he will fvck up everything

WHy dude? i think he's even older than me in staff, why do you think he will fuck up everything? did you gave him a chance? you gave it to a unknown mixmaster that have no idea about moderating.

CE is for client mod section,not general l2 and he must stay like this.

I don't think he has a problem ;D .

Now the thing that mixmaster is not good at his position,it's another story but this isn't the solution .

If you compare him with mixmaster,yes he has to.

WHy dude? i think he's even older than me in staff, why do you think he will -beep- up everything? did you gave him a chance? you gave it to a unknown mixmaster that have no idea about moderating.

Ye i saw his actions lately, he is worse even than some newbie moderators.

I was fixing his abuses all the time, he was doing stupid things back then and now.

Its doesnt matter if hes 15 years here or 5 months, its a matter of knowledge of how things work, and a correct sense..

They both suck at this anyway :P

Just a chance to old members like Nikoloudos.

Or another Java moderator for that

+1 for Nikoloudos anyway, and AnimaAequietatis somewhere, gold or LOL, hes better than Bleik in any way (experience and moderation) and gregor(seriously) in moderation..

Just a chance to old members like Nikoloudos.

Or another Java moderator for that

+1 for Nikoloudos anyway, and AnimaAequietatis somewhere, gold or LOL, hes better than Bleik in any way lol

Anima burned on lol,if someone should be promoted to lol position,he is the one definetely.

Gold/uploader membergroup should be deleted anyway,or rename the gold member and change the priveleges(to less).

Yaw, CriticalError is an old staffer, and he's active. MiscMaster have no idea about moderating, made already karma abuses. DO you think he should be replaced with CriticalError?

Actually this L2Moderator title should be renamed to something else cuz it's main privs do not have to do with Lineage 2 but general forum moderation like Global Mods just w/o having ban privs. CriticalError has a general experience on lineage 2  that's true but his position is ok because there are negative facts such as his english level or his general attitude to others that would make him feel more arrogant believing he has more access. A simple no from me.

or his general attitude to others that would make him feel more arrogant

then you shouldn't be in staff.

you thought by changing name ,everything is fine ;D