[Question] Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

Matim

Interested in Unique Faction Engine?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in Unique Faction Engine?

• Yes!
    • Rather not!

I can only say 1 thing

For sure my dog will understand me better than what you did in 8 pages (u didnt understand yet thought)

but since u insist that i'll keep replying

I said already, lack of arguments, you are just proving it more and more.

lack of arguments? tell me, whats there to answer? u haven't asked even 1 thing related to the subject i was complaining about since the beginning of this spam/flame or whatever you call it, instead you kept attacking over and over with hope that u'll win in some point.

And Im really wondering, what was the point to make any conversation with you. You simply can not answer questions, which is obvious while you don't know how to do it, without guessing or making up your own version.

no no, its you dont know how to ask questions.

Since your replys are getting more senseless than at beginning, feel free to stop spamming my thread.

and your replies are so sensefull (sarcasm)

And you are calling it arguments? Just commenting how great my reply is.

For sure my dog will understand me better

Glad you have clever dog, he should teach you as well.

You have started, not me. You have called me scammer, while its looks like you can't understand meaning of this word, you received what you paid for (yes, including updates and support) Its your fault you wasn't kind enough to receive next one.

no no, its you dont know how to ask questions.

Outstanding reply.

You have started, not me. You have called me scammer, while its looks like you can't understand meaning of this word, you received what you paid for (yes, including updates and support) Its your fault you wasn't kind enough to receive next one.

Yea i've started, you could end, but no u had to prove to every1 (or at least tried to, because you failed big time) how right you are

But no, i've not started calling you scammer, i've started calling you scammer after you decided that you dont give ur patch because of my bad feedback.

but ok, enough, nothing will come of it, infact it gets repeated like i said a page ago already, if you dont have anything new to say, stop replying.

But no, i've not started calling you scammer, i've started calling you scammer after you decided that you dont give ur patch because of my bad feedback.

And Im proud of it, next time think before you will say thing like this (I won't call it flame/blame to avoid your future complains about those words usage) It wasn't constructive criticism, otherwise I would not reply like that. It was just saying how bad Im, because I have created this thread, and saying that I have started making new engine, without finishing previous one (which you made up, or at the end show me some proofs for your words, or maybe you won't again answer this question, or will say I can't ask.. so what I should send you letter or maybe email with those questions?) Im just bored, I have better things to do, really. And why should I stop it? You started, so you can stop, or maybe you are not capable to do it.

bad feedback

Making something up isn't feedback.

matim, seriously, you failed, and you know that, so STOP trying to make urelf feel better by keeping to try to blow me off everytime with bullsh1ts, because it wont work.

and saying that I have started making new engine, without finishing previous one (which you made up

My excact quote from first post in this topic

u hardly finish with ur previous engines due to lack of time (according to what u say) and u offer to start a new project now? wtf?

That's big enough now?

Failed with? I can hardly see anything (Yeap, I know, you can see 20x more things with such possibility of being failed)

That's big enough now?

Look what have u sad latter, "99% sure you have started making it"? Something like that, isn't it making up?

You gave me reasons to do it.

And im not longer going to answer those replys, you can say that I have failed, I don't care - I said it at beginning.

Enough. Matim you can make a new topic if you want (but i think that you get your answers/ideas?) or you can wait until I clean this topic.

Also leomade I know Matim very well (and his job too). He is the best in all parts.

Locked.