Most underrated champ.

Titles says everything.

In my opinion ashe is , bcuz she is the tutorial champ there is a thinking that she isn't good.But her slow/stuns are really usefull in my opinion.

Master Yi.I know he's got not much to provide into team fights, but all he needs is 3-4 kills until minute 15 and then he can win the game on his own.

That's the best hero for backdooring.

Karma is most underrated, period. Tho i love KARMA, she rule badly. On half HP i got nearly 1000 AP, catch me if you dare.

agree :D i play karma full ap and her sheild is so op when u combine it with mantra

Totally, i'm inlove with Karma, since i bought her i got like 50+ games with her already, lol! I'm such a maniac on her right now.

Shall i trust you and buy her?

She's support, play her on full AP, and you'll rule if you learn to play her, she's totally worth it, i love the champ, if you got question ask.

Passive: Increase AP when HP lowers.

First: Throw blades, doing HUGE damage on low levels, and on higher aswell. If you use mantra before using the skill, she'll heal herself + all alliances infront of her.

Second: Does a tunnel with an enemy/ally, when it's alliance, it speeds them both and anyone passing the line gets huge damage, if it's enemy it slow him.

Third: Shield, absorbing high damage, when mantra apply it does huge damage.

Fourth skill is actually the mantra, it has like 18 seconds cooldown on level 1, goes low to 6-8 at level 18, basically you have it all the time in battles to heal and so on.

She hasn't ultimate, but her skills goes up to level 6 instead. I play her with Clarity + Ignite. Magic Penetration runes and 9/0/21. That's pretty much it.

well, most people underrate ashe, cause they play at low games, and tards there feed like hell with her :P

Ye, master yi is another example, but he is almost 0 at most cases anyway..

And many others anyway