CS New edition?

Have you seen or heard about the edition CS 1.6...21 something...I saw it in one net,and you can play not only with others players,but also with npc's...

Do you know where can I find it???

Searched in Google,found nothing... :(...

I played it also in net and it was great....You can also put npc to play with you if you want,in four lvls easy,normal,hard,expert....And it has new maps...

Well i have played this version , its perfect. Better graphics and when you are bored you can play with bots very nice ;D

Well i have played this version , its perfect. Better graphics and when you are bored you can play with bots very nice ;D

Well about the graphics they have changed the textures and online it is better, it's a 3rd party mod and i like it more than garrys mod.

Well it's not a new version of cs.

It's just a modification...so...no matter of discussion... :/

Anyway...I'll give a look at it.

As far Steam announcements,an release date for a newer version of Cs has not be published.So we'll w8 for the official update.

That's all from me!

Well it's not a new version of cs.

It's just a modification...so...no matter of discussion... :/

Well about the graphics they have changed the textures and online it is better, it's a 3rd party mod and i like it more than garrys mod.

As i said my friend it's a 3rd party mod :)

Well in cs Source u can play with npc's too .. just create ur own server rofl. One question, what's the garry mod 'bout?

It's a mod created by garry lol. Well u find against gman but it's a litle difficult. Some monsters are difficult

• 1 month later...

The new version of CS... will be CSProMod.

1.6 gaming + better graphics than Source.

btw

It's isn't developed by valve, but is a mod for steam, and is already in beta mode 1.04

Site: http://www.cspromod.com/