Nexus Event Engine - V3.0 Update! Interlude Support!

Email sent, non response yet 3 days passed. Well, I'm waiting. . .

2 days*

also check your timeline from yesterday.

hNoke are you able to give us the new update release with the Zombies please ? for our registered verision

It's not 100% stable yet but when it is, I will give you.

There's a chance that I will never be able to restore the forums (the website is fine, I keep the db side so it's quite easy to restore) as I need the database files from my old webhosting which stopped working, but somehow I'm unable to contact with them to get these files back.

I hope I will still manage to get them back, but I need to start counting with the fact that they may be lost and thus I'm slowly starting to rebuild the forums again, from scratch :(.

The worst thing about it is that the customers database would be lost. So if I don't restore the old forums, you may need to ask me to give you your premium accounts back :(.

I'm sorry for that.

what about the engine adapted for l2j beta you promised to me?

i sent you the money like 2 weeks ago. i tryied to adapt it myself but i have alot of errors...

no answer to any e-mail i sent you :(

the engine seems to be great, but support for me was like s--t.

i'm looking forward to see the engine working without problems on my srv

i will wait till tommorow and if i still get no reply, i will install fresh forums and restore the website. I guess that will take up to two days.

Thanks I hope it will work though. Can you send me those jars via a pm here so I build the new path and all that stuff ?

Thanks

what about the engine adapted for l2j beta you promised to me?

i sent you the money like 2 weeks ago. i tryied to adapt it myself but i have alot of errors...

no answer to any e-mail i sent you :(

the engine seems to be great, but support for me was like s--t.

i'm looking forward to see the engine working without problems on my srv

I didn't receive any email from you. You sure you are sending it on honke.lukas@gmail.com ?

Anyways, I will solve all these debts tommorow.

i'll wait untill the site and forum will be back.

i'll send you my beta patches in a private message.

please do something about l2j beta.

if necesarry i'll send you the list with the errors too.

thx

later edit:

thinking again, i think is best to mail you the patches.

please check your email.

thx

I need you to send me a new serial code as soon as possible. The old one automatically stopped working and it says that Nexus Engine: Can't connect to the authentication server.. Please try again in 30 seconds. Well, I sent you my ip via pm check it as soon as possible.

I need you to send me a new serial code as soon as possible. The old one automatically stopped working and it says that Nexus Engine: Can't connect to the authentication server.. Please try again in 30 seconds. Well, I sent you my ip via pm check it as soon as possible.

The auth server was offline for a moment, I put him back on immediately when I got home.

i'll wait untill the site and forum will be back.

i'll send you my beta patches in a private message.

please do something about l2j beta.

if necesarry i'll send you the list with the errors too.

thx

later edit:

thinking again, i think is best to mail you the patches.

please check your email.

thx

I got them all, the patches, I will try to start working on L2J-beta support as soon as possible, but currently I have to get the forums back online as:

I have finally received my database backups. I will be restoring the old forums now.