Nexus Event Engine - V3.0 Update! Interlude Support!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted some info about my plans with the engine:

http://nxs.cz/showthread.php?tid=1005

Check a little bit your pms dude i want to ask you something about your engine.

• 3 weeks later...

We have moved the forums to a new domain and also created a new website.

Check it out here: www.nexus-engine.net

where are you man? check your emails. 36 hours since i'm  trying to contact you without any success :(

someone else wants to sell this? hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

The website and forums are currently down due to some issues with the webhost. During this downtime, I will be writing all news here.

Currently, I'm working on a free version of the engine.

The website and forums are currently down due to some issues with the webhost. During this downtime, I will be writing all news here.

Currently, I'm working on a free version of the engine.

Currently you should support the people who bought it and they need to fix the bugs and have the website up as soon as possible.

Currently you should support the people who bought it and they need to fix the bugs and have the website up as soon as possible.

To contact me, use my MSN hnoke@hotmail.cz or send mail honke.lukas@gmail.com

If you need something and you don't see me on msn, send me a mail on that address and wait till I get to you. I work on this thing alone and I'm not a -beep-ing robot. I try to support as much as possible. As about the website, I'm waiting to get my old database backups back to restore the forum with all its content, and I really can't make this faster.

If you need something and you don't see me on msn, send me a mail on that address and wait till I get to you. I work on this thing alone and I'm not a -beep-ing robot. I try to support as much as possible. As about the website, I'm waiting to get my old database backups back to restore the forum with all its content, and I really can't make this faster.

Send me via pm here the last updated jars you did with the DC support I don't need sth else.