[share][Interlude]All Goddess Of Destruction Armors to C6

Man, spend your 240 euros to buy it from any dev in l2marketplace and all armors will come too with the same file(entry.dll). So all dev's are hacker's?

1. not 240 Euros

2. all packs in the new are bugged, like shoulderpads,icons,textures bla bla bla

3. who give support for it? nobody

4. A lot time losed for share free? is not the fact why? because for do it need time, knowledge.

We have a life, is not all lineage and about shares is not same like paint texture in photoshop or something like that, you know process for make UKX Files? not OUAKX eh!!! I mean using UnrealED, you know what you need change? anyway I want spend my time because anyway i'm a bastard, but before it all say oh my god you are a god developer, you are a perfect guy bla bla bla, but not see what I do before and act like kid insulting in threads developers sell his work, and yes the animations are original from NCSOFT but is not only work developers do, you can do own models and combine models like this.

1. not 240 Euros

2. all packs in the new are bugged, like shoulderpads,icons,textures bla bla bla

4. A lot time losed for share free? is not the fact why? because for do it need time, knowledge.

We have a life, is not all lineage and about shares is not same like paint texture in photoshop or something like that, you know process for make UKX Files? not OUAKX eh!!! I mean using UnrealED, you know what you need change? anyway I want spend my time because anyway i'm a -leeching-, but before it all say oh my god you are a god developer, you are a perfect guy bla bla bla, but not see what I do before and act like kid insulting in threads developers sell his work, and yes the animations are original from NCSOFT but is not only work developers do, you can do own models and combine models like this.

That's good. It's your time, you have a price. I don't matter if you sell your work, and I don't matter your work's price. Everybody has a life, and nobody wants to waste it. We can accept this.

But in my opinion, I (or we) can't accept that you, a MxC MOD, you don't want to help the ppl that wants to learn and "no-leech" the work of others. I posted a problem in "Help section" and the only solution that your ppl give was "squeeze your brains" or "do it yourself". Now, in my GOD's armors post, for example, shoulderpads are fixed, and it is not for your help. And I'm sure that you know the gloves-fist problem solution, but you have your own economic interests.

That's a MOD work¿? If your economic interests contradict your MOD work, do you choose the economic interests¿? It's shameful.

Your free to sell your work, I repeat, I don't matter this. But if it's your behavior, and if you won't help us cuz your pocket it's more important... If I were you, I would renounce. I'm newbie in MxC doing contributions, but if it's the MxC spirit, I'm dissapointed. I wish the other MODs read this and understand that if you have responsibilities with MxC's users, you can't f**k to us against a few $$$.

1. not 240 Euros

We have a life, is not all lineage and about shares is not same like paint texture in photoshop or something like that, you know process for make UKX Files? not OUAKX eh!!! I mean using UnrealED, you know what you need change? anyway I want spend my time because anyway i'm a -leeching-, but before it all say oh my god you are a god developer, you are a perfect guy bla bla bla, but not see what I do before and act like kid insulting in threads developers sell his work, and yes the animations are original from NCSOFT but is not only work developers do, you can do own models and combine models like this.

OMFG :D Crazy armor's critical ! gl to job -))

That's good. It's your time, you have a price. I don't matter if you sell your work, and I don't matter your work's price. Everybody has a life, and nobody wants to waste it. We can accept this.

But in my opinion, I (or we) can't accept that you, a MxC MOD, you don't want to help the ppl that wants to learn and "no-leech" the work of others. I posted a problem in "Help section" and the only solution that your ppl give was "squeeze your brains" or "do it yourself". Now, in my GOD's armors post, for example, shoulderpads are fixed, and it is not for your help. And I'm sure that you know the gloves-fist problem solution, but you have your own economic interests.

That's a MOD work¿? If your economic interests contradict your MOD work, do you choose the economic interests¿? It's shameful.

Your free to sell your work, I repeat, I don't matter this. But if it's your behavior, and if you won't help us cuz your pocket it's more important... If I were you, I would renounce. I'm newbie in MxC doing contributions, but if it's the MxC spirit, I'm dissapointed. I wish the other MODs read this and understand that if you have responsibilities with MxC's users, you can't f**k to us against a few $$$.

I mean first of all I was promoted to lineage 2 client developer but I did not ask with respect to the aid unless of course, if the range of developer means I have to say everything, secrets or whatever you want, and I come working and researching the client and much more which cost me too much and for what? then when I started selling my work begin to insult me? Then there are the java coders? left for them? there for sellers of web pages? The problem here is that nobody wants to do nothing and want everything served on a plate, about guides like 3d studio max I think my friend explain LauQ in which many old friends and to MXC? And they say is a bastard and all the atrocities that continue as I was told and you can see, but I did not get to see are the things you did before and that was why it would not be doing anything because they are lazy and not want to learn, but still do not know what your problem is with respect to the fist, you should try it on my armors, maybe also have it but good luck anyway, I do not hold a grudge against anyone.

PD: sorry for english is not very good ofc u.u

You say that we are "fucking leechers"... OK, i want to spend my time for helping the community... but i don't have guide of 3dsmax and i don't have unreal editor from gildor, cause i don't have 50 $... So, being MxC moderator you can increase traffic of peoples throught giving us guides and programms... and we will share beautiful things that help other peoples in making their server special... but i think that you buy tool through sucking gildor's dick and after trying to be cool, to be "GOD" of client development... but you aren't... so suck all MxC community's dick - fucking idiot... close the topic, i think, all understand who you are!

You say that we are "-beep-ing leechers"... OK, i want to spend my time for helping the community... but i don't have guide of 3dsmax and i don't have unreal editor from gildor, cause i don't have 50 $... So, being MxC moderator you can increase traffic of peoples throught giving us guides and programms... and we will share beautiful things that help other peoples in making their server special... but i think that you buy tool through sucking gildor's dick and after trying to be cool, to be "GOD" of client development... but you aren't... so suck all MxC community's dick - -beep-ing idiot... close the topic, i think, all understand who you are!

and you who are? who are for judge ppl? 11 post? you know who i'm? i'm not a god lol, i'm a noob like you, all ppl is a novice but the difference ppl want learn different things every day, they effort for learn something interesting, but you don't know nothing about this, in this case Locked, the trusted ppl ofc not you respect my side.

PD: I locked it for about spammers insulting,critic bla bla bla, johnscott wanna report it you are free to do it I don't care.