[Share][Freya]All Goddess Of Destruction Armors

your fix for Bots of Twilight is ok, but the Icon is same cant see it xD only for this part. and about problem with gloves, its at all gloves from all armors.

I re-uploaded the file, make sure you rewrite it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DSYPX2F7

With respect to gloves, we are trying to fix it but only half get it repaired, taking the animation from the archives of Freya, the moment we do not know why this error and if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate.

THANK YOU SO "SaphireUniverse" Greate work! Please forum open the window and let karma++ get inside for these guys!

PS:

Does your GoD armors have any texture signature like some other guys does? :P

(VERY Stupid! <super-pvp.ru> ... his signature on the back of every chest, and over the cloaks! :P lol )

THANK YOU SO "SaphireUniverse" Greate work! Please forum open the window and let karma++ get inside for these guys!

PS:

Does your GoD armors have any texture signature like some other guys does? :P

(VERY Stupid! <super-pvp.ru> ... his signature on the back of every chest, and over the cloaks! :P lol )

It has no signature, all you see is original.

Thx for the comment.

First post updated, added V2 link.

Fix (V2):

- Twilight Shoes on Human Fighter

- All Icons (movement view)

- Some gloves (about 3 for each char)

We can't fix more gloves, we need help for fix all of them.

Forgive me to exploit the movement of current post, but I want to read also your opinion for my question.

I appreciate your knowledge and waiting for your comment.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=218527.msg1901308#msg1901308

scenea.th.jpg sceneb.th.jpg scenec.th.jpg

In my images above you can see a problem with the body's shadow when equipped the blue heavy armor (it happened to each ones of armors).

Take a look on the ground, to orc's shadow, with and without the armor.

But as I can see in SaphireUniverse's picture down here...

shot00003fl.jpg

... I see no problems to each ones armors!

( http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=219472.msg1914140#msg1914140 )

I didn't put them yet in a live server, only inside the client to test them. I don't know, do you have any

"shadows on the environment" problems m8s?

sceneda.th.jpg

hmm... CriticalError will you help with that situation? Heal the World my friend :D

... make it a better place...

(look the left fist, is turned on the wrong side)

Also from the 1st Set of armors, heavy boots having a huge visual problem.

Something about the utx, you know better than me m8s. By the way, SaphireUniverse you

have done very good work here but I wish I could help you, I am a graphic designer

and nothing more for now.

scenea.th.jpg sceneb.th.jpg scenec.th.jpg

In my images above you can see a problem with the body's shadow when equipped the blue heavy armor (it happened to each ones of armors).

Take a look on the ground, to orc's shadow, with and without the armor.

But as I can see in SaphireUniverse's picture down here...

shot00003fl.jpg

... I see no problems to each ones armors!

( http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=219472.msg1914140#msg1914140 )

I didn't put them yet in a live server, only inside the client to test them. I don't know, do you have any

"shadows on the environment" problems m8s?

works fine for me with immortal, check on another , in aden for ex.

sceneda.th.jpg

hmm... CriticalError will you help with that situation? Heal the World my friend :D make it a better place... (look the left fist, is turned on the wrong side).

Also from the 1st Set of armors, heavy boots having a huge visual problem. Something about the utx, you know better than me m8s. By the way, SaphireUniverse you have done very good work here but I wish I could help you, I am a graphic designer and nothing more for now.

at me they work fine, immortal light, no texture glitch using jade claw for ex. on human

Man, already have a share with all the armors for interlude without this words in the back and tottaly free. I will share it when go to home, now i'm on work! Wait... :D

johnscott, will you post the "non-signature (super-pvp.ru)" Interl. GoD Armors or what? :D