L2Fileedit Lindvior & Valiance (Ddfs) Updated

The file edit work fine, you have to patch your God system first and get a l2.exe.

if i do that... when try to log in the official servers it give me critical error... so... don't work for me ^^ and if i understand well what criticalerror is saying then it work only for -k files not for -e files? x_X

if i do that... when try to log in the official servers it give me critical error... so... don't work for me ^^ and if i understand well what criticalerror is saying then it work only for -k files not for -e files? x_X

the eu client have files with with a example:

itemname-e.dat= English

itemname-k.dat= Korean

itemname-ru.dat= Russian

bla bla bla this is what I want say, the ddf maked is for load korean itemname, so in this case just make a copy of your file and rename to itemname-k you want load, and is all, o just make a copy of ddf with -e and is all ;)

So how i can log in ofi with infinite zoon and custom chat color?. changing the -k for -e, let you edit the NA files, what i said is patch the whole system first with l2encdec, get a l2.exe (http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/) and run the game from that l2.exe, not from updater.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes check this guide.

2012.1.6 23:22:09

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel® Core2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz @ 2394 MHz 4095MB RAM

Video : No Video

PosCode : LS1(415) 0:0:0 4/0 [378]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::SystemMsgFormatLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Exception:

Code [EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION]

Address [0x1091DFE4]

Offset From Base [0xFFFFFFFF]

:(

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...