WTS Adena rpg club x15-2euro per billion(sold out)

wolfoo

money 1st or MM / Lain method. If Lain method, your will have to pay 75% of the fee to Lain, I will pay only 25%.

Payment method : Paypal only ( I have verified account ). 2euros for 1 billion .

Contact me via pm here on MxC forum ( message should contain your msn )

logo2mf.png v3366h.png

I will always want money 1st, but we can trade like this:

You will send me 1euro, I will give u 0.5kkk in game. Later you will send me 2 euros, I will give you 1kkk. Whenever you feel safe with me, you can send more, depends only on you.

OR pm me here on mxc forum how many adenas you wish to buy and we can deal the price together, so both sides are satisfied !

Special offer: 60kkk for 110 euros ! for more info or more adenas pm here on MxC

Special offer#2: 30kkk adenas for 55 euros ! for more info or more adenas pm here on MxC

last 12kkk to sell

everything sold, not going to have anymore, thnx to all buyers, especially user with nickname Rancid :)

money 1st or MM / Lain method. If Lain method, your will have to pay 75% of the fee to Lain, I will pay only 25%.

Payment method : Paypal only ( I have verified account ). 390eur

Contact me via pm here on MxC forum

only 390 euro you sell it? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

anthy price on rpg is 80-100b, so its normal price ;)

Thats not a normal price...

You cannot calculate it with price IG? and adena for €.

There is two reason of that :

1 ) Price is 4€ for 1kkk, but for only 1, when poeple buy more, there are some kind of better price. ( like 30/35€ for 10kkk.

2 ) Buying epics is not safe ( even with lain service ) cause of scammed 'items' returned IG buy administration. For exemple, i m gonna scam Antharas from a friend, i m gonna sell it to you ( by lain service if you want ), you ll get it and i ll get the money. Then my friend gonna make a ticket and saying : i was scammed.Then admin gonna look at trade and gonna return Antharas. And ofc since you 'didnt' trade antharas for adena IG, what you gonna tell to gm? " i bought antharas for 200€, plz give it back ".

Like 2week ago i had some friend who sold antharas for like max 200€. 390€ is a fucking crazy price, and noone gonna buy it.

PS : L2 ws gonna open soon a h5 part 5 serv, price for l2 rpg gonna drop like crazy, and i m sure you gonna be able to buy antharas for max 100€

you are right about scammed stuff being returned, but adena can be scammed too, so also returned :) You can never be sure. If there is a way how to proove my stuff is not scammed, I will gladly proove it to a buyer.

Price lowered a little, after discussion with a buyer it can be lowered slightly more.

UP and edit the 1st post.

you are right about scammed stuff being returned, but adena can be scammed too, so also returned :) You can never be sure. If there is a way how to proove my stuff is not scammed, I will gladly proove it to a buyer.

Price lowered a little, after discussion with a buyer it can be lowered slightly more.

UP and edit the 1st post.

Yea but the guy who will lost 16€ because of 4kkk scammed, wont have the same reaction that a guy who will lost 350€.

btw, you ll never sell it more than 200€ ( and like i said soon a lot of people will cash out with l2.ws > l2 rpg ). So if you want some fast money there is only 1 way :

1 ) You sell Antharas IG

2 ) You sell adena here for low price.

profit

exactly, if u will sell that anthy for adena, and then for 3euro/1b u will get more $$ and faster.

@edit

if u will want to sell adenky for 3euro, pm me, im ready to buy it 8)