[ Time to end it here ]

Erol

Everything can be solved the old mods did nothing so only with a proper plan and HIRED STAFF MEMBERS can solve things not a freekin l2 server...

The staff applications should be discussed the staff filled up plan put together and fixing things it can be done without maxtor just need some brain and manpower.

if you even think that forum has more active and 'better' mods than we were dude...jeez

maxtor cant chooce cause all is shit actually, believe me..

if you even think that forum has more active and 'better' mods than we were dude...jeez

maxtor cant chooce cause all is shit actually, believe me..

again ego while you all actually sucked ballz so to speak and thats a really good version of what i would write here...

anyone is better than you guys were thats a fact...

now you are acting like a totally clueless kid.

yeah thats something you cant proove...since i said that will happen years ago it did and it did happen because of wannabes like you...

i talked with erol before you got promoted he told me you'll lick yourself into the staff i said i dont think because you hate the forum but you did licked yourself in...so ehm

lick to what? If you mean 'lick' like what i am doing now LOL

Anyway, you realise that at this point you have maybe the most inactive maxtor ever, in a forum where there are no good members that would keep sharing/no extra packages/no motivation to share

and you should stop ' forum got ddosed from ur abusing moderation'

only 1 guy ddoses forum, and hes doing it just to get attention to his own leeching one..

Why? At least kinda interesting discussion with interesting arguments, as always while "drama". Without forum drama, you can hardly find good discussion here.

Nice discussion found here.

Well, about me, demote me or whatever, because I don't care now, I won't be active.

I've started to work hardly on an game server emulating, so cya.  ;)