Suggest promotions and reason.

Maxtor

Matim we know u are Pro...  Onlly Erol is ok From Actualy Staff Member... 

Im not saying im, im not asking about it. I just answered about judging people about post count, thahts all.

i give a exemple... i dont wanna nothing..i am ok Vip... But if we will Have some Staff member I wanna be something ok... not to ruins this forum..

You could do a post and chill out.let it be.

you know by fighting over who gets promoted and who doesnt all you show is that u dont give a f-u-c-k about the forum all you care about is getting a color and some random stars? thats retarded if you really wanna be something show a motive god damnit.

Hello i Ι suggest to make Flash™ Gold Member

His statistic http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=51516

haha loled ...

who else ?

BTW i dont know who will be ok ...

But need to know english / and spend time on the forum for sure ...! ;)

This is madness..Bring the olds fvcking back...

We're being full of retards!

Maxtor, you were the one to keep me in staff for reasons I still don't know.

At least, listen to what i'm saying.

well many old members could take positions

The real question is

Who is willing to actually help and not brag about them getting a position.

for example i remember vazelos saying that he is willing to help the forum even start resharing if that could help reviving the forum.

Thats true motivation not me i know cs i know lineage i know that i wanna be mod let me be mod and ill make everything fine cause you know what ? people like that will just make this "rebuilding phase" go down really fast.

So what i am saying is you need people that got motives and actually want to help the forum get back to its feet again.

Old members might change theyr behavior and actually try to help if you ask them right give it a shot i remember many of "us" wanted to help back on the times of the old mxc but we didnt have a chance.

you know by fighting over who gets promoted and who doesnt all you show is that u dont give a f-u-c-k about the forum all you care about is getting a color and some random stars? thats retarded if you really wanna be something show a motive god damnit.

Guys stop suggesting people that left the staff, we left because we wanted, we dont want to come back.

true.... emoquit...xD

i joke.. is better VIP... i luv my vip xD

Gregor ( no one suggested him for gold from gost)

sofaki(any place)

Intrepid -Unban and give him space to work from a NON-legend position(if he wants and someone informs him that i suggest him to remove his ban)

PS:didnt read the whole topic YET. will do soon