Exofil --> PM fun

SilverShark

OK see this messages :P

I ask him " Do you need developer"

he say

ehehe dude i am developer on my server ehehe;p but i just wanted dual angel slayer and thnk u that u gave me ehe;p

then Send me Next msg

just can u tell me what i must do with ... itemname-e.dat and with weapongrp.dat?...Tongue^^:D

I told him "Use File edit and put the lines"

he say

lol but i think that i need a sql that i must execute it in the navicat ...!!!!what about it?ehehe Tongue

and if not what is the id that i can create it?Smiley

I say "the ID is 9999"

He say

man when i open file edit to put the code in weaponsgrp it's tell me that i can't cuz it don't find the file...;p

what i must do?:/

I say "Find a developer"  (i think i say that not sure but it was like that)

He say

lol man u are crazy... u don't know how u can execute one weapon so u are noob developer...!!!! u have to learn guide for gone better developer!!!!bb and learn more than now soz;)

And I say this :)

hmm .... u don`t know how to check the ID of the weapons ... you don`t know how to put them into real .dat files , you don`t know anything and say that i am noob Developer ??? Go to a doctor to check your brain cuz i think you get crazy ... Don`t reply me!!! Dump Ass!!!

I am newbie developer but i am learning from the best :)

emm ... i am not making SQL files Because it have a lot of Server packs and you must make it your self.. its not so hard ... And stop saying who Can be and who can`t be Developer Cuz YOU ARE NOT!!! To Put the server ON is not Developing ( do you now what mean the word Develop ??? )

lol deathsoldier u can't learn me develop ... i know better than u ... believe me...but i thought that to execute other weapon to ur server u  need a sql

Did i said somewhere that im a developer, anyway lock it ..

Ok Ok Ok.....!

Exofil... u are the best l2j developer.....

happy now??

ok... lets talk about ur administration skills......

They Just SUCK Man.....

U are going to ban one of my friends because  u think its me......

and this because i said that u have no customs on ur server.....

i dont play on ur server....

i played once and i quit...

You are the BIGGEST Noob.....

And You think u r perfect...

i may take - karma for this post because it might be considered as "Flame"

but we ALL Know that this things are true.....

P.S: exofil... i know that truth hurts.... if u cant accept criticism dont criticise others.......

and sth else... if u dont know how to manage a server just dont make one.....

lol stefouli i think that u are lame kidz0r ... u don't know what about we are talking u just know to talk always to get post ... this site its not site about post ... i don't want to continue it but i am wrong about silverhack and i told it...so the topic must lock it..i am not the best l2j developer but i told my opionion in pms and silverhack gave them out...

lol stefouli i think that u are lame kidz0r ... u don't know what about we are talking u just know to talk always to get post ... this site its not site about post ... i don't want to continue it but i am wrong about silverhack and i told it...so the topic must lock it..i am not the best l2j developer but i told my opionion in pms and silverhack gave them out...

1st of all u r 13 not me....

2nd, i dont write for posts..... i write because u r going to ban one of my friends without reason...... i told u that if u want to ban someone ban my character......

3rd, if i dont know what im talking about then why u block me from ur msn when i told u whats going on?? maybe u r the kidz0r not me.....

so, the next time  u r going to do sth......

think about it... a little not to much...

why god gave u brain???

Its Spam section so i think no post count ... am i wrong?

hmm i think u are right... ! :P

anyway someone lock the topic....

Exofil and what? that he  posted the pm? you sent the pm he can do whatever he wants so better is to be careful on what your typing than posting admin what now!!! And your the kidz0r here >.> btw its spam topic so no post count so...

*Locked*