interlude [L2J]LineageII - Overdose

RєVєnGeR^

Really nice features pal.

As we talked @ msn, I do believe that it's going to be GREAT SUCCESS this time ;)

Well , i will take into consideration our chat and will pm you.

Revenger a.k.a. Josh ( from L2Eminence ) is corrupted as shit. Both, he  and Wizzy were in my clan on L2Eminence and he had over enchanted items. I got many people who can prove that, so play here on your own risk.

- Kiefer.

show me one server which is not corrupted!!even top server in hopzone are...but many ppl dont know it because GMs dont give overenchanted items to their chars...so imost ppl have no prob with corruption if they dont affect the game!now u can go QQ in another topic :) have fun hater!

show me one server which is not corrupted!!even top server in hopzone are...but many ppl dont know it because GMs dont give overenchanted items to their chars...so imost ppl have no prob with corruption if they dont affect the game!now u can go QQ in another topic :) have fun hater!

After all , its publicly known that i am not the player who now , after 1year after quiting L2 , will sit down and play as a player which mean spending so much time.What i want to do - me and the rest of the staff - is to give the players the chance to play and feel the joy , but we will feel the joy when the players seem happy.Simple.

I am happy that you all like the features.

- More to Come , suggest me via pm things if you want -

It's so sad, if all the servers you've played have been corrupted. I feel sorry for you, seriously. You haven't tasted the real enjoyment from this game. I feel myself responsible to warn the others, this is not called hate. It would have been hate if it was without a reason. But well, you are greek. You, the greeks, nowadays invent new words in the virtual vocabulary like "QQ, cry MOAR". Revenger, I sincerely wish you to fail as hard as it's possible. Piece of sh!ts like you, must never succeed and make money out of the innocent players. I won't bother to comment anymore, feel free to "hate".

- Kiefer.

It's so sad, if all the servers you've played have been corrupted. I feel sorry for you, seriously. You haven't tasted the real enjoyment from this game. I feel myself responsible to warn the others, this is not called hate. It would have been hate if it was without a reason. But well, you are greek. You, the greeks, nowadays invent new words in the virtual vocabulary like "QQ, cry MOAR". Revenger, I sincerely wish you to fail as hard as it's possible. Piece of sh!ts like you, must never succeed and make money out of the innocent players. I won't bother to comment anymore, feel free to "hate".

- Kiefer.

i never kept 1$ from the donations.everything gone to pay the guys that worked hard for the server or buy new hardware.I can't accept such words from somebody that dont know me and insult like this the whole greek culture and gaming comunity.

You should consider what you think before you spit it out , before people may spit at you after that.

Ciao and thanks for your wish to fail , be sure i wont.

Looking forward too it, players need a decent server since everywhere they go its only crap. Good luck w/ the project.

Bump.

Corruption is implied when there is obvious favoritism.

Just because a member or several members have ingame characters does not show anything.

Played in GM clans.

Played against GM clans.

Never cared.

Never got any items, never had to quit because of favoritism.

Any Admin/GM who enjoys his server and respects himself won't allow gamebreaking "corruption" to occur.

Corruption - never enjoyed or tasted proper gameplay?

Most hideous argument ever, simply because the word corruption is used in such a vague manner. The meaning of the word is ignored here.

I might not enjoy Revenger's server, but even less do I enjoy butthurt trollers talking crap on every server they see. It aint just MXC. PMfun, Hopzone - same crap.

TL;DR - Staff ingame chars =/= corruption. Rub it up your ass...

Corruption is implied when there is obvious favoritism.

Just because a member or several members have ingame characters does not show anything.

Played in GM clans.

Played against GM clans.

Never cared.

Never got any items, never had to quit because of favoritism.

Any Admin/GM who enjoys his server and respects himself won't allow gamebreaking "corruption" to occur.

Corruption - never enjoyed or tasted proper gameplay?

Most hideous argument ever, simply because the word corruption is used in such a vague manner. The meaning of the word is ignored here.

I might not enjoy Revenger's server, but even less do I enjoy butthurt trollers talking crap on every server they see. It aint just MXC. PMfun, Hopzone - same crap.

TL;DR - Staff ingame chars =/= corruption. Rub it up your ass...

That's a different point of view , although i don't wan't to waste money to create a server to play myself plus i won't let the rest of the staff to ruin my idea , of creating the most enjoyable gaming environment for the players.So you will see yourself about corruption.

This , 1st post updated.ETA will be arround 25 September somewhere near.

UPDATE**.

Server will be using , High Five format.The most stable LINEAGE2 - HIGH FIVE SERVER , in the making.

You must play this!

Well again a corruption discussion well guys the answer to corruption is simple... I mean telling away "We wont have corrupted gms or whatever aint gonna work" The most simple and yet the best answer i could hear/give is this "Yes we dont want corruption in our server,But if something like that occurs we will be there to fight it out" Its so simple yet so hard to give.

Anyways Good luck reve ill be there supporting you brah if u need anything pm ^^