[ENGLISH]Anonymous WhatIsThePlan

TehJustNoName

ur talking like superhero ... i dont feel they control me so i dont -beep-ing care! They made me stop playing with friend on playstation and that was idiot idea ... Whole planet controlled? I DONT -beep-ING CARE ... -beep-ing superhero LOL ... im lold

Ur a kid yet.W8 till you grow up.

I believe #OpFacebook is fake, but if Anonymous attack facebook they're fascists.

If they wanna harm those who trade our p.i. , they only thing they could do is just to let ppl know what is rl happening and let them decide.

I believe #OpFacebook is fake, but if Anonymous attack facebook they're fascists.

If they wanna harm those who trade our p.i. , they only thing they could do is just to let ppl know what is rl happening and let them decide.

Using facebook is a proof of their stupidity so even if you let them know they won't care.Well not all of them i would say like 2-3% know what's the purpose of facebook and and 1 out of this 3 % isn't using it.

I'm letting you know the whole world is ruled by some rich people who control everything.Economic crisis, terrorist attacks etc etc are all part of a plan.Everything that happens in this world was planned years before.Can you do something about it?No you can't.And YES they can do something about it.Well at least they're going to try.And the only thing they can't control yet is us.US, people who can stand on their feet and say "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTROL US.WE DESERVE FREEDOM.WE DESERVE A BETTER WORLD.WE DESERVE A BETTER LIFE THAN THE ONE YOU'RE GIVING US".But guess what, they will control us in a few years and now is our chance to do something about it.But when you'll wake up and realize what's really going on it will be too late to do something.

@ThePeoplesChamp one day you'll wish you knew what i know.

if Anonymous attack facebook they're fascists.

Fascists! ?I dont think so , i dont wanna someone to sell my personal infos , i dont want someone like "Big Brother" to collect my infos and watch all my actions . . .

He is not immature , you are just kid . . .

ur just an idiot! :O

@ThePeoplesChamp one day you'll wish you knew what i know.

I dont fucking care, brainless!

aaaaa and remember ...

28921a42a577adc8ff94cafd1a13123f.jpg?1313004319

You are just a fail troll.

Anyway here is one of the messages they sent in one first attacks :

Anonymous is not simply „a group of super hackers". Anonymous is the embodiment of freedom on the web. We exist as a result of the Internet, and humanity itself. This frightens you. It only seems natural that it would. Governments, corporations, and militaries know how to control individuals. It frustrates you that you do not control us. We have moved to a world where our freedom is in our own hands. We owe you nothing for it. We stand for freedom for every person around the world. You stand in our way.

You are just a fail troll anyway here is one of the messages they sent in one first attacks :

You should stop replying to him.It's useless for someone at his age.

You are just a fail troll.

idk how ur friends call u but fail troll not bad kid ...

You should stop replying to him.It's useless for someone at his age.

next "super-hero"... omg fucking kid!

iv been a member for a while now as well.

Im totally with them in every cause i mean they are really fighting for the big picture here.

Theyr trying to wake us all up from this stupid i only care for my self and dont give a fuck for what is happening around they are normal people with extremely hacking capabilitys but theyr using them for good instead of bad...

Fascists! ?I dont think so , i dont wanna someone to sell my personal infos , i dont want someone like "Big Brother" to collect my infos and watch all my actions . . .

Fascism isn't only bout killing jews you know.

They are fascists if they don't let me decide whether i should use fb or not.

http://anonnews.org

read here their actions stop saying for facebook

they won't attack facebook

and they aren't bad ppl

they are with us

find their big idea that goes against

bad religions 1 of them scientology

big companies that get the wealth of the world

and against power of goverments the corruption and ofc FBI

they do their best to keep our rights in internet

they attacked paypal to help lower money trans. like moneybookers and some other i saw in 1 of their post, to grow

"PayPal accounts? We threw them on the GROOOOUUUUUND! http://t.co/acOBZ83 #OpPayPal"

"Get yourself a slice of MyBitCoin, Liberty Reserve, WebMoney, Neteller, Moneybookers, and start using prepaid credit and gift cards."

also search google for anonymous read better their believes and stop saying things of air

http://anonnews.org read their actions here and you will understand