[Share][Interlude] R99 (Goddess of Destruction) Armor for All Races

Anyone who need it for freya share it with us pls?

keep dreaming mate, you have guides posted by me in client mod section, use your brain once good luck is not a offense.

who can delete super-pvp message from armor?

for you why you want delete copyright? this is maked for super-pvp and is maked by Respect so is not a reason for change it.

for you why you want delete copyright? this is maked for super-pvp and is maked by Respect so is not a reason for change it.

i want to have this armor on my server, but super-pvp is concurent... so... understand now?

this is only showed in backside of the armor, is not a problem anyway you want can try make alone this armor, I don't help nobody for delete copyright ;)

I've tryed remove, but the logo are in the ukx file, and when i try to change the name or remove and save to a new file the client get's an error when try to wear the armor(maybe only with the gildor's tool it will be readable correctly). I don't tryed make this with 3ds max because will take a lot of time, and by this method i don't know how to join all .obj files in one .ukx file. Good luck for all...