Runes for Katarina

Magic Pen Marks

Flat Armor Seals

Flat Magic Resist Glyphs

Flat AP/MS Quintessences.

+1 But i prefer Magic Penetration Quintessences. I mean you can take about 500 ap in game, it will be useless that 15 flat ap from early game.

don't ever get CDR in kata, it's useless. You have all the CDR you want if you use her passive correctly :)

since i play lux,vlad,veigar a lot cdr runes are in my runepage specified for Heavy Mages due to their large cds.i dont have the luxury byuing extra rune page for katarina only atm so i use them already ^^

the only champ that i play since the first beta day is katarina... so i think i can help you a bit!

i use runes for ap (so you can have big damage in early game and get items fast) in combination with magic penetration!!! i just use this and kata is realy wtf nuker in early,mid and late game :)